Burns Honda - Marlton, NJ

SiAnt12

South Jersey
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Always a great experience at Burns Honda! This is my 2nd Honda both from Burns. My first was a 2010 Accord which was a lease and now a 2012 Civic Si sedan which I bought. The purchasing experience was quick and painless and they really work with your needs. I have to give a shout out to my salesman, Mitch who was more than helpful. They really stick by there moto; Home of the nice guys.

glad you had multiple positive experiences there

Good dealerships are hard to find. I went to Garden State Honda (Clifton, NJ and 2 miles away from my house) with my parents just to look at the 2011 Honda Pilot for my dad. The sales people there showed no interaction to us because we were just 'looking around'. Even when we were asking for brochures or price quotes, it seemed like they didn't like their job or didn't like people. Lol. We ended up going back to Route 23 Honda in Pomptoon Plains (15 miles from my house), the same dealership where I got my 07 Si because the people there are more helpful and friendly. That's where my dad bought his Honda Pilot and drove off with a happy face.

Good dealerships are hard to find. I went to Garden State Honda (Clifton, NJ and 2 miles away from my house) with my parents just to look at the 2011 Honda Pilot for my dad. The sales people there showed no interaction to us because we were just 'looking around'. Even when we were asking for brochures or price quotes, it seemed like they didn't like their job or didn't like people. Lol. We ended up going back to Route 23 Honda in Pomptoon Plains (15 miles from my house), the same dealership where I got my 07 Si because the people there are more helpful and friendly. That's where my dad bought his Honda Pilot and drove off with a happy face.

Good dealerships are hard to come by. I'm glad your second choice treated you better. Back in 08 when I originally wanted a 08 Civic Si Sedan I went to Turnersville Auto Mall and they were not helpful at all. I ended up in a new Mitsubishi Lancer and traded that in at Burns for my Accord in 2010.

Scott here from Route 23 Honda. Glad to hear you had a great sales experience. Please let us know if you guys have any questions or need anything Honda related. http://www.Route23honda.com

I'll be picking up Fiji Blue Pearl touch up paint from you guys soon. I have a few chips that needs to be covered up. Lol. :thumb:

Back