• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

@busaj52

Cecil county, maryland
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
sedan
why not get a build thread going... I've had my FB6 for about a month now and I've started already, sorta.
At first i had big plans hp wise but i'm leaning towards cosmetics. i'm a motor head per say i love drag racing. i will just build a rear wheel drive horse power machine or another drag busa ;)

2013 civic si sedan, Taffeta white.

it all started here, 6500 miles when purchased.
IMG952276_zps15gqgam4.jpg

The first "mod" i had done was oem window visors and tint. 18% on sides and rear, 35% windshield and an 8" 5% eyebrow.
2015-04-18%2016.27.26_zpsqw6xg3ct.jpg

i have removed the front license plate bracket, so that leaves a small hole in the front bumper :( although i may have to re install if i get pulled over for no front plate... "gay state"

today i installed these fog light bulbs http://www.amazon.com/Nokya-Hyper-Y...ir_mobile_desktop?ie=UTF8&tag=viglink21523-20

Now i will say this.They were not very pleasant to fit into the socket of the housing.The 3 metal tabs that lock the bulb in were not the same size as oem. It took some finagling to get them into the socket. None the less they are in and working.

"mediocre shot"
2015-04-21%2018.02.53_zps6j51q3db.jpg

This is as far as i got so stay tuned... p.s. vinyl wrapped roof coming soon :p

Looking good so far. The tint is just crazy. I'd probably make it a mile before getting a ticket for yours.

Looking good so far. The tint is just crazy. I'd probably make it a mile before getting a ticket for yours.
been lucky so far. legal limit is 35% on sides and no windshield. funny thing is i drive past the state police barracks at least twice a day

knock on wood!!!!

This is actually the only picture i have showing the vinyl roof. BTW was a not so great of an experience with a company out of Dundalk, Maryland. They broke all 4 of the clips on my "drip rails" and failed to mention it to me. It's not a clean wrap job either, the edge that runs parallel to the rear window is jagged not a clean cut also the corners of the roof have small folds. Not to mention the cut the rubber strip that seals my windshield. Maybe i'm stubborn but i didn't peruse any reimbursement. I'd rather just suck it up and fix what needs fixed myself then let the caress people touch my car again. All in all you don't notice any of it unless you inspect it really.

As you can tell i also reinstalled my tag bracket... i was pulled over and the reason was for no front plate also for my tint. The trooper that stopped me let me go with a warning. As i STRONGLY feel he only used them as reasons only to stop me and run my name due to the bad neighborhood i was entering... that i live in. I threw the tag on for two reasons to take 1 of the reasons for getting pulled over off the table and because i hated that hole in the front bumper. Tint is still very much on.

2015-06-25 12.29.18.jpg

Looking good so far! Tint looks awsome! I have 50% on my entire windshield, 5% in the back and 20% up in the front.. It's needed in this FL heat though...

Nice ride! I bought a car, Mazda mx3, with I think 15% tint all around in Montana. I got pulled over and tested and the cop "bladed" my side window to ensure I got the tint removed.

Last edited:
Back