bye bye s2k :(

r18-power

FL
Vehicle Model
Focus ST
Body Style
Hatchback
So I was in a car accident involiving my s2k :( some guy ran me off the road and ended up hitting a concrete barrier at a gas station. The car was repaired but it didn't feel the same as the s2k I have once bought, the brakes made noise when I pressed them, there was a water leak in the trunk, it was just getting worst and worst :( so I ended selling it and traded in my 2012 si and ended up getting a Mazda cx5 with technology package for my wife and I took over her car (a damn yaris lol) anyway I'm already looking at a 2015 si lol.

Pics when it was fixed

And my beloved si

And the cx5

The si I'm looking at

Sorry to hear about the s2k, but the blue si sedan is a good choice.

That's a bummer, I want an s2k for a weekend warrior someday. I love my 15 si though. Hope it all works out for you

aw man, that sucks..... well, we are here when you get your new one.

Sorry for the late reply everyone, I've been busy at work!

thats awful man

yea sometimes a car is just never the same after someone dings it

Yep you're right! Its just problem after problem!

Sorry to hear about the s2k, but the blue si sedan is a good choice.

Thanks webby and yep but I actually ended up with a different color!

That's a bummer, I want an s2k for a weekend warrior someday. I love my 15 si though. Hope it all works out for you

I know that was what I did my s2k was my weekend car and my 2012 si was my dd.

aw man, that sucks..... well, we are here when you get your new one.

Weeeeelllllll here she issss!! Lol

Congrats!

Thank you!

Sorry to hear about the S2000 @r18-power
On a positive note, I'm sure you'll like the '15 much better than the '12. I went from a '12 to a '14 and I'm so glad I did. The improvements are awesome!
Congrats on the new ride.

Thank you and yes! This 15 has made me fall in love with the SI all over again! It's a lot more quiet on the inside too compared to my 12. The only thing I miss about my 12 are all the mods lol it had full bolt ons and was vittuned, but the 15 will get some love down the road.

congrats! Sorry to hear about your beautiful car though :(

Thank you and yes its sad she only had 30k miles too :'( but hey I'm happy with what I have now!

Hey, congrats on the new car!

Thank you! I wanted to be back in a 9th sooooo bad. I was driving an automatic yaris for the past 4 months and that really wasn't for me.

Back