Camaro abused by dealer -Best Chevrolet in Easley, SC

• Staff
from what I understand it varies by state.

Of the 50 states, 38, as well as the District of Columbia, allow you to record a conversation to which you are a party without informing the other parties you are doing so. Federal wiretap statutes also permit this so-called one-party-consent recording of telephone conversations in most circumstances.1 Twelve states forbid the recording of private conversations without the consent of all parties. Those states are California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania and Washington.

• Staff
So, I've received legal notice of takedown. I've provided a link to the video on YT for as long as it may survive. If it is illegal where this was done, google will obviously pull the video.

if you do a search on youtube for: "Camaro abused by Best Chevrolet in Easley, SC", you'll see a matching vid. A white camaro thumbnail is shown (as long as google keeps the vid)

according to the legal notice - republication of a felony

according to the legal notice - republication of a felony

Is that because it's been recalled, or is it a felony to "share" YT's videos......... it seems to me that this goes on all the time...Sharing ? Really, I'm wondering where the line is on sharing......

well, play it safe -- I like this site too much for it to go down.

Also, "republication of a felony" isn't proper legal parlance. It's confusingly nebulous and broad.

"defamation - & misleadingly edited"

Back