Camber kits.....

Nibsirb

Charleston, SC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Multiple camber kits out there...but which to go with and why? For the most part they all seem pretty much the same but then again I'm coming off of Jeeps so all of this is newish to me

For best quality either SPC or Buddy Club. Procivc or Axion Industires sells them. I was told to avoid Godspeed and Skunk2 camber kits.

Reactions: Nix
That's generally the consensus. The SPC/Buddy Clubs are a good design. A little expensive but they just work much better. The bushing designs are also slightly improved.

That's what I was starting to understand myself....that the bushings were the biggest deal breakers among some. Thanks guys!

I personally haven't had any issues with my skunk2 arms but several people have. I think prep is really key in how long they last or don't last. I noticed all the hardware was really stiff and the bushings were super tight and didn't move well around the hardware. I put anti-sieze on everything and haven't had trouble. I could just be lucky though.

I personally haven't had any issues with my skunk2 arms but several people have. I think prep is really key in how long they last or don't last. I noticed all the hardware was really stiff and the bushings were super tight and didn't move well around the hardware. I put anti-sieze on everything and haven't had trouble. I could just be lucky though.

To my knowledge all polyurethane bushings need lubricated. Some of them come with the lubricant but I've also heard that silicon lubricant works well. I use it on my poly bushings and haven't had any problems.

Back