Can I bother you guys for a favor?

stickyrickylol

Orange County
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Sedan
I finally found a spot to install fog lights on my 2013 honda civic 4dr but he's asking me to order it first and I found a couple but I was wondering if I can bother you guys for some links for some yellow fog lights? And also I was wondering if you guys can give me some opinions on which colors go together with yellow foggies like white drls? Or keep it stock or what do you guys like? Thanks for your time !!

You want a yellow bulb or yellow overlay?

I think I remember reading that the yellow fog light bulb tend to run a little hotter then the regular bulb and melt the plastic around the bulb... what do you suggest? I was reading on some forum that people were saying to do both?

i would get the white fogs and do a yellow overlay. that way i can take it off and make it a white fogs in the future if i wanted to.

i have yellow treated housings with yellow bulbs sitting in my room waiting to go in

i would get the white fogs and do a yellow overlay. that way i can take it off and make it a white fogs in the future if i wanted to.

I would say the same about bulbs. It's just $20 for a set of bulbs and they're easy to put in and out. Just change them out when you want to.

@OP - the yellow bulbs won't necessarily melt your housing or the lens. You do have to pay attention to the power ratings. If you're setup for a 30W bulb and you put a 100W bulb in, you're probably gonna have problems.

i do not have pics.... i have yet to install them. i wil when they go in :)

I have yellow overlays and they look great!
IMG_1962_zps76feaf1e.jpg

here's a pic with the lights on.
IMG_1966_zps520daa64.jpg

Back