Car Meet VA - Fairfax Corner

L.Doggyz

Alexandria, VA.
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Sedan
For all my VA. DC. & MD. Peeps you may or may not already know there is a car meet every Monday night at fairfax corner

8:00pm until......

qyse7a7a.jpg

e5y3ypev.jpg
9yva8y5a.jpg

a2uhyzad.jpg

Last edited:
For all my VA. DC. & MD. Peeps you may or may not already know there is a car meet every Monday night at Springfield plaza in the Hardtimes parking lot.

6362 Springfield Plaza,
Springfield, VA 22150

8:00pm until......

9yva8y5a.jpg
Lambo doors? Lambo doors! Lambo doors? Really! How....ummmm. Lambo like. Which Lamborghini model is this one? I don't seem to recognize it. Can't be a Gallardo because even they don't have that kind of door.
One Monday I'm going to make it out there. It's not that far away and I haven't been to Hard Times there in a long time.

go up and edit your 1st post with the correct info so that others don't go to the wrong spot - my suggestion. Altered the thread title

I'm thinking because of a fight last Monday.
Well, there's a good reason to go to Fairfax rather than Springfield. You get to see a real live action movie. Tell me you're not really serious and why I'd want to bring my car and wife some place where there may be LEO's and people hitting each other.

Well, there's a good reason to go to Fairfax rather than Springfield. You get to see a real live action movie. Tell me you're not really serious and why I'd want to bring my car and wife some place where there may be LEO's and people hitting each other.

I feel ya bro, that doesn't usually happen, it was just one of things where 2 people were acting stupid. That could happen anywhere though. It sucks though because they ruined it for everyone, that's why we had to choose a different spot.

Back