Car Owner Attempts Killing Multiple Motorcycle Riders On Highway

That is unreal but I agree with the posts above. They were both at fault. I have ridden dirt bikes my whole life and know many people who have street bikes a few who have passed on unfortunately because of them so I have as much respect as possible while I'm on the road. However, there are giant assholes on them, I would say 50% of mc riders ride like assholes. I wouldnt say they are tough, they act that way because they travel in packs. If I was with 15 of my friends I wouldnt be afraid of a single person either. Sorry Im writing a novel but I have been that car before. Traveling to my parents house on a two lane highway, a bunch of them were slowing down traffic to let there friends catch up to them, which I wouldnt have had a problem with if they were riding normal the whole time. The reason why they were slowing down was because they had flew past me 5 minutes earlier probably doing over 100mph considering I was going 75mph and they passed me like I wasnt moving. Anyway, the highway we were currently on opened up to 3 lanes so I went to go around, a bike cut in front of me. I proceeded to high beam him and throw him a finger. He them locked the brakes, I almost rear ended him and then he moved back over. I figured as soon as I had a clear path I would pass and get away from them. He then swirved at me, which I moved, I dont feel like hitting someone on a bike. So he wouldnt let me pass and then one of his buddies came up and kicked my door. At that point I floored it and went around them, I am not about to pull over with my wife in the car. Its easy to blame the "guy" in the car but bikers have to respect the road as well.

Both at fault.

Guys should have stayed far away from the car if they recognized it from prior incidences. Car driver should be fully prosecuted as well.

I had a bike, and always tried to drive as responisibly as possible. If i acted like an idiot and someone yelled or got after me, i deserved it.

It's hard enough staying alive without someone intentionally trying to kill you.

The last close call I had was carelessness on his part, and (thank goodness) I was on my guard. Nevertheless, I was so mad, I pulled up next to him, and chewed him a new one. He apologized profusely and drove away. Hopefully that experience made him more aware of motorcyclists afterward.

I ride and those guys were being dbags. They had whole road blocked with their "group" and IMHO it looks like THEY are the ones with road rage. If some car swerved/cut me off like in the first scene of the video, I would have BACKED off, not downshifted and taken off after them..

Back