Charlotte Meet up?

sqwiggle!

So I've been seeing a lot of pics of other city and states where all the 9th's get together and take cool pics and whatnot.

Kinda curious to see if anyone's down for a meet up in Charlotte for 9th gens! It'll be pretty awesome to meet some new people too. Maybe food? I honestly have no clue how these things work. :eek:

Let me know!:wheee:

I would roll to Charlotte if there was a solid meet to go to, it's about 3 hours away from me, any good ones coming up with a lot of people let me know ...

Actually I just was on google maps and it says it will take me 48 mins to get to hickory and it will take 56 mins to get from charlotte to hickory, so Hickory is about as close as were gonna get to Half way for everyone.

I'm totally down. Sunday will probably be the best day for me.. I'm in school during the week and work friday and saturdays.

We should have a meet up sometime soon and then one on late July! and the dragon! But i think we should see if there's more willing to meet up since it just seems like the three of us at the moment.

I'm totally down. Sunday will probably be the best day for me.. I'm in school during the week and work friday and saturdays.

We should have a meet up sometime soon and then one on late July! and the dragon! But i think we should see if there's more willing to meet up since it just seems like the three of us at the moment.
I was gonna tell you guys I had admin create us a fb page. 9thcivic North Carolina I'm D.k. Hensley

Back