Check Engine - Check emission system

I used the flashpro to delete DTC for the P0420 code...still assuming its the O2 sensor because nothing is wrong with the car from what I can tell.

Trust me when I say this, Flashpro and a Vit tune is worth its weight in gold. Otherwise all of your bolt-ons are only there to look and sound cool.
Hi, I have the same problem recently added an aftermarket short ram to my si after a day read p0172 bank too rich. After reading this thread and others a flash pro + tune is needed, I have since returned to stock however bottom line my concern is what's the worse case scenario running my vehicle without flashpro + tune? Please help. Thanks

Just have to ask .. Have you checked that the filter is not blocking the air flow ? Move it up a bit.. and also how many miles did you dive before the light came on? ... also if you are using an ebay intake tube.. the sensor might not be in the correct position ? you might have to use an O-Ring to raise the sensor up so it doesn't throw the readings off ..

Just have to ask .. Have you checked that the filter is not blocking the air flow ? Move it up a bit.. and also how many miles did you dive before the light came on? ... also if you are using an ebay intake tube.. the sensor might not be in the correct position ? you might have to use an O-Ring to raise the sensor up so it doesn't throw the readings off ..
Did adjust and tighten the hoses, I'd say I drove approx

so ever since i have my injen cold air intake, throttle body spacer, skunk 2 downpipe, 3 inch n1 invidia exhaust my check emission light was on but goes away every other week or depending on how i drive.

now that i have my flashpro and my first calibration from vittune (not set in yet). is it smart to set in my calibration while the check emission system light is on? please advice. thank you.

Back