Christian12's black FG4 Build

Those gauges are beautiful. I just started looking them up. I have no use for them but man, they look nice!

Ahaha thanks! You could always get a wideban lol. The best part of these gauges is th start up tho. Glad I got them over aem!

@Christian12 first of all congrats on ride of the month! Car looks amazing!... How reliable is your kraftwerks kit? Ever have a problem with it? How many miles have you had it on the car? Im really benn wanting the CT kit but im really starting to like your kit

@Christian12 first of all congrats on ride of the month! Car looks amazing!... How reliable is your kraftwerks kit? Ever have a problem with it? How many miles have you had it on the car? Im really benn wanting the CT kit but im really starting to like your kit

Thanks cars in a work of progress, but i have had zero issues with the kit whats so ever, im really liking it, its been winter driven and summer i have about 15k miles since which isn't much lol

xnBX0TW.jpg

got my wheel finally installed! I'm in love perfect replacement
Where did you get this awesome steering wheel?

I'm not normally one to throw compliments at people because I don't really like gassing people up but you seem like a nice humble dude so instead of admiring from the shadows I've got to say that your build is pretty awesome man. And on top of it all you picked up a Nismo and an S2k in the process?? Good for you man. Hope you're enjoying everything and using it all in good health.

That being said I may just have to steal that steering wheel wrap ;) I've been looking everywhere for a wheel but our cars are tricky with the EPS and everything. Nearly impossible to put on an aftermarket wheel without lighting up the dash like a Christmas tree hahah. Congrats on ROTM man!

I'm not normally one to throw compliments at people because I don't really like gassing people up but you seem like a nice humble dude so instead of admiring from the shadows I've got to say that your build is pretty awesome man. And on top of it all you picked up a Nismo and an S2k in the process?? Good for you man. Hope you're enjoying everything and using it all in good health.

That being said I may just have to steal that steering wheel wrap ;) I've been looking everywhere for a wheel but our cars are tricky with the EPS and everything. Nearly impossible to put on an aftermarket wheel without lighting up the dash like a Christmas tree hahah. Congrats on ROTM man!

Tires successfully pumped! Lol jk

Thanks man, I feel it's a pretty modest build not killing the game in anyway lol. But sadly I sold both the gtr and the s2k they were kind of flip cars if that makes any sense. I would recommended the wheel it's a little thicker then stock and looks so good!

Thanks again appreciate the love :)

Hey man! I love your build. It looks really clean. I have a similar build, only a 110mm pulley. How do you like your gauges? I was trying to use an app with my phone, but I am not liking the output it gives for boost. It is showing -10 psi with up to 3 psi with a pull to my "safe" 5500 rpm since I am tuning right now. What does your gauge display?

LOVE that steering wheel. Looks amazing. Overall, great build! Just getting started with mine.

Back