Christian12's black FG4 Build

@Christian12 you have any pictures of where the exhaust is near the rear bag? I'm looking for a 3in exhaust, but I don't want my rear bags rubbing on it.

@Christian12 you have any pictures of where the exhaust is near the rear bag? I'm looking for a 3in exhaust, but I don't want my rear bags rubbing on it.
not on me right now, ill see next time i swap rims ill try and remember and take a picture. but all that was really done was a good mallet to exhaust to bend out of the bags way, also some heat wrap. kind of sucks that air lift made the kit for a 2inch stock exhaust...

Just grind them off and use a zip tie. We've got the same issue in the rear with the Evo. No biggie.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
I think i have a few more issues then that as my fender liner pops in and out when i go up and down lol

finally a nice picture of my car

ko8dPFM.jpg

Well some sad news... i believe the engine is done. I have been struggling with it for the last three months. the issue would occur at wot or in boost. Anything past 3500 rpm the car would break up and go into limp and misfire like no tomorrow and have zero power. but if i turned it off and on it would seem the issue wasn't there. the car drove perfect under 3500 rpm which would make me more mad as this makes absolute no sense.

So I found out timing chain was stretched.., changed that. Issue still occurred so I bought new plugs and coil packs still there. A few more random things like fuel pump making sure cam's were good....
Anyone have an idea of what it is? I give up.

but I'm done testing and failing so i ordered a "newish" engine yesterday... should be here Friday installed that day and dyne tunes tuesday.... hope everything will work out!

Were you tuned on a dyno or etuned? Vitviper? Have you done a datalog for them to look at what's happening?

Were you tuned on a dyno or etuned? Vitviper? Have you done a datalog for them to look at what's happening?
I was tuned on both, first dyno then e tune to get the partial throttle in check. i have been in good contact with my tuner and he can't figure it out, he's seeing that the cam is stuck at zero which isn't good...

Fueling issue? Bad pump or FPR?
yep changed fuel pump again on this car.... 3rd aftermarket one ... and supposedly my AFR's read 11-12 on wot and 14.7 on idle and cruise.... so not sure what the hell it up.

If you're open to it, contact vitviper here and see if you can work out a deal for him to at least review a datalog (and if nothing else provide some guidance). I know he's fixed at least 3 different tunes here where people were having issues other tuners couldn't fix.

If you're open to it, contact vitviper here and see if you can work out a deal for him to at least review a datalog (and if nothing else provide some guidance). I know he's fixed at least 3 different tunes here where people were having issues other tuners couldn't fix.
Maybe a good idea
Edit: hard to believe it's a tune as it worked for a full year but maybe

Maybe a good idea
Edit: hard to believe it's a tune as it worked for a full year but maybe
He's been able to tell others about failing parts or the cause of the issue based on tunes he's reviewed. That's what I was referring to.

Definitely get with Vit. Especially if he tuned your car. He'll look at logs and provide tunes for life as long as you don't change the parts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sadly he didn't tune my car.... I'm changing the engine so n point anymore lol but the guy who tuned my car actually taught vit how to tune so I feel confident with my tuner

Back