Christian12's black FG4 Build

To whom ever is interested, my car is getting better but not fixed. Had the tuner in person today tuning on the new engine... (lol) the car was throwing down ok power the best of the day was 350whp but I had moderately old gas I guess so it wasn't too happy past 6k.

We figured out what might be my issue with the car now... the car wants to go into a panic mode and cut fuel... we're thinking it's either injectors and or a faulty ecu. The car never liked to idle nice or likes cold starts. In first start up the 1000cc grams injectors liked to be sticky until warmed up. So I'm going to swap them out with some ID 1000cc injectors. Hoping this fixes my stupid money pit. If that's doesn't fix the issue I'm going to buy a new ecu I guess.

Getting really sour about this car. Debating on selling it now...

I would also like to state that I would stay clear of anymore grams products... with a faulty fuel pump and 2 sets of injectors. I don't think I would ever run this product in my car ever again. Rather buy something that's not made in China. But thats my 2 cents

I've seen 3 or 4 different users here comment they had issues with grams, so you're not alone.

Just my opinion, but why not have Vit review your logs before just endlessly buying items to see what is wrong? It may be something he could spot and save you.

I've seen 3 or 4 different users here comment they had issues with grams, so you're not alone.

Just my opinion, but why not have Vit review your logs before just endlessly buying items to see what is wrong? It may be something he could spot and save you.
I'll look into vit checking my logs as it is a good idea to see another persons opionion. I'm still gonna get new injectors because these are just garbage...

Edit: getting my tuner to send me the logs of the fault

Last edited:
well basically the whole summer past and i finally got the car running. now she runs better then it ever had!

sent it to a couple tuners everyone said my issue was something different... some claiming i had a wire issue others saying my ecu was garbage but after talking to hondata (should of did this from the start) they told me that i had to turn off a misfire sensor as the car was "heavily" modified and it runs different from NA which i don't really understand why it started now... weirded out from this... but the car runs great gonna tweak it with my tuner and i should have her on the dyno soon to hit 400!

Glad to hear that you got your car back up and running well @Christian12
Thanks it was the worst not knowing what's happening and no one has experienced this... Honda pretty much booted me out the doors when I asked is there a way to check ecu? Because that's a symptom to faulty ecu...

But oh well now I have a second engine out of this... (which is a little broken still) but I do plan on building it!

Yup. Can't remember what k20 head though. Needs some custom parts to make everything work but if you have a spare motor then no rush!

i think I'm gonna get rid of my full race cat back as it just likes to rattle any moment possible.... thinking q300 or k tuned not sure what one i want ...

Back