Civic Owners in Miami

My boyfriend has a 2013 Camaro SS and I have a white 2012 Civic Si. This Friday we are going to the Towers Shop Car Meet off University Dr. in Davie. A lot of different cars come out and there's always a big turn out! The address is below!

TOWER SHOPS - 1904 South University Drive, Davie, FL 33324-5849

My boyfriend has a 2013 Camaro SS and I have a white 2012 Civic Si. This Friday we are going to the Towers Shop Car Meet off University Dr. in Davie. A lot of different cars come out and there's always a big turn out! The address is below!

TOWER SHOPS - 1904 South University Drive, Davie, FL 33324-5849

I missed this! Maybe next time!! I haven't been to Tower Shops in years.

Anyone interested in meeting up at Homestead Miami Speedway this Friday(11/1)...
They do T-N-T runs on the 1/8 mile (aka pit road). It's $10 per person to get in and I think $20 to race.
I'm not gonna race, but it would be nice to see a group of 9th gens in the lot or on the track... Let me know!!
Below is a link to the tracks webpage.
http://www.homesteadmiamispeedway.com/Guest-Information/Speedway-TnT.aspx

Here you go ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 14
im from the tamiami area been in the miami racing scene for a very long time and been too alote of meets and shows i think its about time someone makes a meet for the 9th gen civics maybe even and 8 and 9 gen collaboration since the 9 is still fairly new

yea we should ive seen acouple of 9th gens rolling around the kendall area dropped on wheels or just slammed on stock wheels

that would be cool but what day because on thursday is beyond packed and full of cops unless u park somewhere else inside london square

Back