Clash of Clans

kqWYg3n.jpg

I need to move my black walls to the outside perimeter and turn the entire perimeter to black walls, then I might go to TH9.

I need attack more people, just hate loosing the shield.

I need to move my black walls to the outside perimeter and turn the entire perimeter to black walls, then I might go to TH9.

I need attack more people, just hate loosing the shield.

Definitely upgrade the outer walls to black first. I am getting walked on pretty easily right now when I get attacked. As far as the shield, I just limit my attacks to when it drops as I am inevitably attacked within 30 minutes of it dropping.

Farm in silver I through gold II with barchers I get in 7-8 attacks before I get attacked. Usually get any where from 1m gold and elixir to 3 mil gold and elixir. Last night in 6 attacks got over 3mil gold and 3 mil elixir

What clan are you guys in ? how are donations/requests ? I'm in some indian clan that does war nonstop, pretty decent group of guys and they actively request. I get between 3.5k-10k donations a season depending how active i am. Sick way to level quickly and they win about 70% of their wars.

Clan name is BSD (red shield, yellow plus, black x)
Warring is weekends and only by those who opt in.
Dent bleeds high level troops (TH10) all the time. So do a few other guys.

not bad we're close to Clan lvl 4 Perks, but yeah im rather the highest lvl troop wise

So, I am clanless now thanks to @dentrecords. :tongue: Many of us from BSD followed him to a new clan and then they just cleaned house and kicked everyone out. Now I cannot even manage to find BSD again.

Back