COD4 remaster

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
VIP Member
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Yeah, so I don't want to play super space shooter with too many options. I'm in the "Ill spend at least $40" on a rerelease of COD4 if its seriously the same old game. I loved MW2. If they had fixed a couple things, noob tube/commando, I would buy that game all day.

Anyone else just want a simple straight forward FPS from 6-10 years ago but updated for PS4/Xbone? I do. I don't mind paying for map packs either. Sure, charge for skins if people want. I'm good with unlock by skill content. Like it used to be.

Ugh, am I too old for this?

Problem is they said they won't sell it by itself. The infinity ward FAQ said it is purely a remastered version of cod4, but it said they'll say what maps are included later. So it doesn't sound like they've finished the maps, or whatever. I seriously hope it backfires on Activision. No idea if it was a troll or someone really had insider info, but someone made a comment & claimed to work for infinity ward saying they didn't want to do the outer space futuristic game. They claimed they had no choice, and activision made them create it. It could be total bs though. I hope people speak with their wallets and avoid buying the game truthfully.

I added some content to the battlefield thread about cod -
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/battlefield-1-reveal-trailer.14485/

F'n asshats. Just gib me dat COD4 and ill gib yo's my $$$.

really. i can take anymore "advanced" ****. Counter-Strike, aka CS:GO, has been around for over 17 years now in some form. People want progressive play not pay to kill ****. If you've ever played counter strike you know its skill not $$ that gets you wins/kills. People want that on PS/XB. I could care less about new abilities. I need 1-2 new "perks" and maybe 1-4 new weapons. I would pay for incremental upgrades on the base game if it was legit. CS isn't ground breaking territory. how does it stay relevant? IT DOESNT COST $$ FOR SKILL/KILLS.

EDIT: I'm an old *** CS player. I had a 6 digit steam key for years from my HL account through WON. I played when the M4 had a scope and maps like CS:DOCKS were the illest. I swear 1.5 and CS1.6 were the last of a great era. True skill over microtranscation pay to kill.

I saw a guy play both bo3 and advanced warfare. The whole idea of people flying in the air shooting you from like 80ft above your head....right. Didn't interest me at all.

Reactions: Nix
exactly. I am tired of getting gimmicked to death.

Black Ops 2 was the last good war game from CoD. I spent so many hours playing that game.

I have to say I did really like the campaign in Ghosts. Also, Extinction was excellent. The "zombies" style add-on game. Played split screen with my wife a ton. Best part of that game easily.

I play cod4 and mw2 occasionally but not a lot of people online to play a lot of games

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Oh god ya. Somehow they moved me up a prestige level and unlocked all guns/camo. I was like wth & thanks? Hahah

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

I remember when Modern Warfare 2 was still hot back in 2011... I was lvl 47 and one time a hacker was on my team. For each kill I received 9999 xp points so at the end of match I was lvl 70 which is the highest lvl before you prestige. Hackers love call of duty games I guess:D

F'n asshats. Just gib me dat COD4 and ill gib yo's my $$$.

really. i can take anymore "advanced" ****. Counter-Strike, aka CS:GO, has been around for over 17 years now in some form. People want progressive play not pay to kill ****. If you've ever played counter strike you know its skill not $$ that gets you wins/kills. People want that on PS/XB. I could care less about new abilities. I need 1-2 new "perks" and maybe 1-4 new weapons. I would pay for incremental upgrades on the base game if it was legit. CS isn't ground breaking territory. how does it stay relevant? IT DOESNT COST $$ FOR SKILL/KILLS.

EDIT: I'm an old *** CS player. I had a 6 digit steam key for years from my HL account through WON. I played when the M4 had a scope and maps like CS:DOCKS were the illest. I swear 1.5 and CS1.6 were the last of a great era. True skill over microtranscation pay to kill.

View: https://giant.gfycat.com/SilverVastEyas.webm

I never got into Counter-Strike. I know people that still play HOURS and HOURS. Also never got into Call of Duty. I have one game of the series on Steam but think I've played it once. Forget which one it is.

If you've never played CS..... DON'T START! Its hard to quit. They don't call it CS Crack for nothing.

It's not like any other FPS I've ever played. It has a long hard learning curve. If you get hooked, your life is over. You apparently already know a few addicts. Hehe.

Stay away if you value the rest of your life and playing other games.

Back