Cold Air intake

Kaan.b34

Riverside
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Coupe
Hello ladies and gentlemen. I ordered my Cai yesterday, I got ebay made cai and AEM filter. What do you guys think ?

wgun.jpg

7ole.jpg

It'll be interesting to see what it looks like installed, and to see what you think of it.

You'll be okay if the fitment is not an issue and you will need to replace those hoses on the long run. They might crack, but it doesn't cost much to get them replaced.

How do you think it is? Feel any differences?

I think way better than stock. Sound is amazing and acceleration is perfect

Ebay makes anything. Artificial baby vomit? Probably.

Cops don't have the right top open your hood so he/she won't know what aftermarket engine parts you have.

Cops don't have the right top open your hood so he/she won't know what aftermarket engine parts you have.
I've no idea, this what they told me. I have problem with my coolant bypass hose it's trickle. I think there is a scratch on the hose. I went to moss bros yesterday and they said it's not under warranty if you want to fix it $ 120 parts and labor. I'm looking for a hose. if anybody find let me know

$120 for a hose replacement? They are out of their mind. I'd do it for free. Lol. You can get a hose at Pepboys or a local auto store for less than $10 bucks. I think the hose is 5/16 or 1/4.

$120 for a hose replacement? They are out of their mind. I'd do it for free. Lol. You can get a hose at Pepboys or a local auto store for less than $10 bucks. I think the hose is 5/16 or 1/4.
I checked the autozone $ 12,99, let me see how much is in the Pepboys. I know they're out of their mind.

Back