Coming over from that other 9th place..... :D

Thanks for the love guys! I appreciate it.

I recently put my wife into a new CR-V and she rewarded me with the tax return we're expecting in the spring. I'm either going to bag my Lexus LS400 and go the VIP route or possibly turbo the Civic. I've got a few options at this point and have discussed this setup with a few companies that either have a kit available currently or will have one by the time I'm ready to dive in. The rest of the plans are simple cosmetic upgrades. I'm happy with the Si the way it sits now and I don't drive it like I stole it. I think I've been over 80mph once since I put the wheels on and stanced it.

The wheels I have on her now are Cosmis Racing XT-005r and the specs are 18x9 +25 with a 215/35/18 stretched setup. If I turbo the car, this will change tremendously.

Thanks again for the warm welcome. I'm glad to be here!

and @323....no major fitment issues once the camber was adjusted. If no camber arms and a bit of grinding, major issues with fitment if you're slammed. I still have the fender liners in tact and no rolling done yet. The rear passenger side is the only side that's had contact with the wheel well and will probably roll the rears going into spring.

also what is the point of hood spacers? is it functional or a thing mainly for looks? never understood it

also what is the point of hood spacers? is it functional or a thing mainly for looks? never understood it

Both. They allow some of the hot air escape when idling or at low speeds. Or if something doesn't fit with your hood fully closed (e.g., ITBs).

Both. They allow some of the hot air escape when idling or at low speeds. Or if something doesn't fit with your hood fully closed (e.g., ITBs).
makes sense.. does it make amassive difference in temperature? i may just google it lol

And to fit more groceries if need be. Full size spares in the trunk eat up some space. That's a hint to an accessoy I plan to install before spring. Can u guess?

Back