Concave wheel help

Kdot808

I'm about to get rims that are concave 17" and I tried looking up the type of rim specs and it didn't show up. But I want it to cave just a little more then factory.. Any ideas on specs that's a little more then factory?

Wheel width usually determines how concave the face will look. Offset also plays into it but most of the wheels that look concave are usually around 9" wide. Some narrower wheels have that look at 8.5" wide. Also most wheel images you see don't show what the actual wheel looks like in a particular size. Enkei RPF1 wheels are notorious for this. They look completely different at 8.5" and 9"+ widths.

Thank for the tip man, I'm looking at a simple (str 607) and I want just a little more negative then the factory settings. But I'm not all that smart with the negative and positive part. I got an 2012 si. I'll try and post a pic just figuring how to do that lol

Thank for the tip man, I'm looking at a simple (str 607) and I want just a little more negative then the factory settings. But I'm not all that smart with the negative and positive part. I got an 2012 si. I'll try and post a pic just figuring how to do that lol
Link to where you're buying them? I looked on a few sites and I only see them in:

17x9 +15
17x9 +20
17x9 +27 offset for 17's.

Back