Contact info for Phillip Lambrecht

spazerboy

Surprise, AZ
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe
Does anyone have any contact info for @Phillip Lambrecht? I've been trying to get in contact with him through here and Facebook, but he hasn't messaged me back in a while. Any help is appreciated.

I know he's in the military, so he may not have access to the internet currently? If you send a pm here it'd send him an email. Obviously doesn't help a whole lot if he's deployed or unable to get online.

I'm sure he's not deployed right now, because he said that he had shipped out something that I haven't received yet. He said he would get me the tracking number that last day he contacted me, but I haven't heard from him since.

I had the same thing happen with him a while back. No response until I filed a paypal dispute. Parts magically appeared quickly after that.

Yea, it's been 3 weeks now since I paid for the parts and as of right now I haven't received them. If I don't receive them today I'm going to file a dispute with PayPal.

Reactions: Nix
He hasn't been online since July 27th, which is around 3 weeks ago.
Capture.JPG

I've been in contact with him over facebook, but he hasn't read or responded to any of my messages on there since last week.

Not sure if a mod deleted my post, or if I forgot to click the button, but remind me never to do business with him. And if a mod did delete my post, that's extremely shady and I have to ask, WHY?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if a mod deleted my post, or if I forgot to click the button, but remind me never to do business with him. And if a mod did delete my post, that's extremely shady and I have to ask, WHY?

I don't remember seeing your post or getting a notification of one, but who knows. And now I suggest people be very careful when dealing with this guy, considering he's held up on getting people their stuff after he's acknowledged receiving payment.

I don't remember seeing your post or getting a notification of one, but who knows. And now I suggest people be very careful when dealing with this guy, considering he's held up on getting people their stuff after he's acknowledged receiving payment.
My mistake then. Carry on!

Because name-calling is unnecessary and your post did not contribute to the thread. Please be respectful of other members.

Lol no worries man, we just try to keep it on track.

Anyways, back to the topic at hand,

I do understand he is quite busy but yes, same deal with me also. No response to multiple inquiries. I have no hard feelings against him as he was quite apologetic but when the parts did arrive, they were damaged beyond use. My CC refunded me my $$ so I wasn't out anything but time and hassle.

Yea, I have a feeling that the what I bought from him didn't arrive at my house today, haven't been home from work just yet.

Back