Contact info for Phillip Lambrecht

We'll know if he makes a new account.
tumblr_m4uy7udXA41qez6n5.gif

Btw, this happened to another guy on here that I had gotten to know and I think it's just wrong. How can you sell someone something, get the money, and then never ship it? I mean what is wrong with people......Rant over. But when using paypal, dont send as a gift, because that is the one-way ticket to never getting your money back. Makes me so disappointed that this discussion even has to happen :oops:

Another member just had a similar issue on a sales thread for over $5XX they sent as a "gift" in paypal. Credit card company won't help the buyer, and the seller is gone.

Another member just had a similar issue on a sales thread for over $5XX they sent as a "gift" in paypal. Credit card company won't help the buyer, and the seller is gone.

This was who I was referring to. Name wont be mentioned though, because I also was close to doing business but was warned by the guy who lost out.

I had a paypal transaction that did not say "gift" anywhere on it yet it still processed as one. I'm not sure how it goes through but I think that if you are sending the request through a phone it may not display correctly on the other persons end. I was careful to read through everything on the page and had no indication that it was a "gift" payment. It's possible paypal is a little behind on their website working correctly between different platforms.

I refuse to send money as a gift anymore through PayPal for that reason. I want to know that I'm covered, especially in the situation I'm in right now.

I have sent money as a gift twice. Once to a reputable vendor on the site that I have worked with in the past, and the other to a member I worked with in the past. It is a dangerous game when you don't know the person or company!

Back