Copy/paste the link and post

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe FG3:ASM
I've seen a lot of ppl come up with after market parts, or any other finds that could help, or be of interest to us, but don't stop there. Plz do a copy/paste of the link and post it with you thread.........

HOW..... go to top of page(very top line; copy....... Then paste to your post/thread.

Like you're wondering where some people purchased their parts? Anything specific?

:yeahthat: You want people to put links in their posts for the items they're discussing? They're not doing it often enough?

Last edited:
Like you're wondering where some people purchased their parts? Anything specific?
Mostly in general, peeps will bring up something they've seen on their pc's and post it and ask if we know anything about it, but don't leave a link.............. It's ok when they type in the name, I can shade it, then right click to go to the source...... But, in a lot of cases they don't give us any info to find it our selves, so a link would be nice.

:yeahthat: You want people to put links in their posts for the items they're discussing? They're not doing it often enough?
Yep...... We're spoiled on my MC forum they pretty much all ways give links, or source, or pictures.
Just makes it easier to help in a response, if we have more info, and since they have gone to the trouble to find it in the 1st place, it doesn't take any effort to copy/paste a link. Just thought it would be helpful.

Example, saw a great deal on these tyres that were half off ????????

Last edited:
I think part of the problem resides in some users having no clue where the parts come from. They'll browse facebook or instagram looking at general car pics. They see something they like and then start discussing it here.

Back