Corsport Worst customer support and vendor

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hmmm?: um..what?

For purchasing from a vendor who wants to argue with the customer and charge him for thinking all vendors are interested in providing customer service (without reading all the fine print).
Sucker me once - shame on you, sucker me twice - shame on me!

Bought from them a couple times. Usually went smooth but it does suck that they don't cancel orders. I placed an order once and changed my mind and called them right after but they wouldn't cancel it so I ended up with something I didn't want but flipped it and lost some money. CorSport definitely has some of the best prices out there but I'd probably think twice buying from them. Really surprised by the vendor attitude towards unsatisfied customers too, wow. But I do agree that they should not charge you for an item they don't have ready to be shipped and if they do charge you, you should be entitled to a full refund.

I ordered once from them. The experience was enough to not ever want to order from them again.

I'm truly sorry beyond words for those who've had issues with their orders. I wish others had come forward if you were having issues long ago. My intent is to only promote those companies who are looking to go above and beyond in customer support and service for the users here. Due to issues and other things I've uncovered on other forums going back over a year, I've removed them as active vendors. For those who had good interactions with them, I'm truly grateful. There is nothing that stops you from using them in the future if you'd so choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back