Crash photo of new member...

Bingbong

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.png I'm new here. I used to be a member of 8thcivic, then I had a crazy driver run into me, so now I bought a 9th gen civic to replace it. (Crash photo attached). I had 185k on the old car, and I know I Gould have easily put another 100k on it without problem. Sad to see it go.
Now I found a 13 LX that has 57k on it but doesn't even look like anyone has used it This car is clean! (Photos attached). Now I'm going to get a nice set of 18" rims and tires and I'm taking it in this Friday to get the cloth ripped out and put katzkins leather and sear hearers installed. I'll post photos of what it looks like after.
I'm glad this forum is available. I used the 8thcivic website a lot for research. Thanks to all of you that contribute!

Sorry to see what happened to your 8th, but congrats on finding a clean 9th. What color are you planning to do the leather interior in?

Sorry to see what happened to your 8th, but congrats on finding a clean 9th. What color are you planning to do the leather interior in?

Black leather with matching grey center panels on the seat and backrest. Plus, grey stitching that will contrast on the black leather. It's kind of pricy at $1400 plus $350 for seat heaters. But, that's what I wanted, and this car is worth putting a little money into it. I plan on taking it to 300,000 miles.
I e attached a funny video (don't know if this site supports that) of the guy at the wrecker shop that towed my crashed 06 Civic away. I asked him if he could get my license plate off of it to use on the new car. The bolts were rusted in place and unmovable so here was his solution... a grinding wheel.

I was in an 8th before my 9th as well. My 8th was totaled by hail damage while I was away with work. I'm in a '15 ex now and love it! Welcome to the forum. Can't wait to see the progress on the car.

Back