Crazy Car Accidents

From what I read it was a 70 year old man behind the wheel of the boat. He was sitting down and said he couldn't see over the bow of the boat. His nephew also said he had been on his phone while driving the boat but it didn't say if he was actually using it at the time of the crash. He has criminal charges against him that he has pleaded not guilty to and the people of the other boat are suing him for damages. This happened in the mouth of the Columbia river in Oregon and was reported by the Oregonian newspaper.

3XIKfGJ.gif

I feel horrible saying this but people doing stupid **** like that and putting others in danger deserve to die.

I don't necessarily think they deserve death but they sure do deserve whatever pain they inflict on themselves.

View: https://youtu.be/9z1sE6CGRVw

A bizarre case of road rage was caught on video in Sacramento on Monday as a Chevrolet Trailblazer was filmed repeatedly ramming into a Honda CR-Vand causing serious damage.

According to the Sacramento Bee, the incident started earlier in the day when 40-year-old Garcia Alvarez had “some sort of disturbance” with another driver and began following their Ford Fiesta. After trailing the Fiesta for an undisclosed amount of time, Alvarez reportedly rammed his Trailblazer into the car multiple times before fleeing. Sgt. Vance Chandler told the paper the victim wasn’t seriously injured and didn’t need to be taken to the hospital.

After leaving the scene of the original incident, Alvarez continued to drive down X street until he began ramming an unoccupied CR-V for no apparent reason. After thoroughly damaging the crossover, he exited the Trailblazer and jumped to the CR-V to continue his rampage.

Police arrived shortly thereafter and found Alvarez still on the roof of the CR-V. He was quickly arrested and transported to the hospital as he managed to fall off the crossover during his temper tantrum.

Alvarez was eventually taken to the Sacramento County Jail and he is reportedly facing felony charges for vandalism and assault with a deadly weapon. It remains unclear what caused Alvarez to snap but police said he had narcotics in his system at the time of the incident. This helps to explain his erratic behavior but still seems odd that he focused so much of his anger on the CR-V which had nothing to do with the initial road rage incident.

Back