Crazy Car Accidents

Doesn't pay to go that fast on a busy road with traffic! Kind of dum dum Doo!:flame: Does look like the rider was very lucky!

View: https://youtu.be/gut1TAeJw0o

A dashcam has caught a terrifying video showing the moment a semi hits a Kia Ceed head-on. A semi traveling in the opposite direction suffers a tire blowout at the seven second mark.

The blowout occurs at the worst possible time as the driver loses control of the semi and bushes up against another semi before hitting the Ceed head-on. Surprisingly, no one was killed in the accident. Express-Miejski says the Ceed was driven by a 22-year old woman who was conscious when firefighters arrived on the scene. They apparently had to use hydraulic tools (ie: the Jaws of Life) to free her so she could be taken to the hospital. Everyone else in the crash escaped relatively unharmed as the publication says the woman was the only person who required hospitalization.

needs to be in a Kia crash test/safety marketing campaign. It's amazing she was even conscious and was the only one that even went to the hospital.

almost in a huge crash myself, in a 2500 ford super duty van 5,000 pounds meets compact pickup going the wrong way on the hwy. My speed 65-70mph. the speed limit is 70mph there. Some brainless idiot was sitting on the shoulder at the on ramp. I see him and think his truck is broken, but was looking very closly at the truck. Then this idiot goes the wrong way on the hwy. I brake and steer my way around the tiny pickup and just miss killing him. If i didn't steer around the pickup, I would have hit his driver's side door and that might have been the end of his stupid life. I have had special riding school training on motorcycles safety course with two days of actually training that teaches defense driving. How to avoid accidents. My special training saved this mokey's *** but on other hand might just as well ran him over with my huge steel bumper. You don't have time to think when stuff likes this happens. Gee I could have gotten a new van out of this? Next time I might just hit the idiot:eek:

Going over the speed limit by 2.5 times is not a good idea:flame:

Thanks for this, I wouldn't have known that without your post; but, how else is the rider going to get to 11,500 RPM so VTEC kicks in? :vtec::scratches::thumbsdown:

:lildevil:1st gear goes to 11750, you are short 250rpm not sure how fast that is because I added two teeth to back sprocket because it like to take off so fast and now I can use 6th gear sometimes. Seems to be geared stock to max out the speed limit to around 160mph. It was gear a bit too high as it pulls very slowly in 6th with stock gearing. But vfr 800, you know 100% vtec kicks in not like these slow honda cars. The 2006 honda interceptor was the most expensive 800 made at that time and also the best and is still the best. My camera broke and I got new one coming-well actually slightly used from amazon. I passed a fancy BMW convertible in traffic, it just goes to show spending a lot of dough does not make you fast.:rotfl: Oh I paid $6,000 for the honda vfr with 5,000 on it , it now have 17,056 and runs perfect.

Seems like a quality vehicle to venture into a rhino pen with. I wonder if this will give it a few more safety rating points; "Survives rhino attacks with minimal injuries to occupants; better than Land Rover." :D

Back