Photos Crystal Black Pearl

has anyone had any problem with paint?

Other than it being ridiculously soft? No. What kind of problems are you having?

I have a couple stone chips on the hood, and a hairline scratch on the side thanks to my neighbors dog and her love for me at the very moment I get home at night. The paint does seem to want to scratch easily or swirl, but you just have to be very careful with it.

Other than it being ridiculously soft? No. What kind of problems are you having?

I have a couple stone chips on the hood, and a hairline scratch on the side thanks to my neighbors dog and her love for me at the very moment I get home at night. The paint does seem to want to scratch easily or swirl, but you just have to be very careful with it.
yeah im worried about running it through the car wash, i ended up going to the dealer and picking up a touch-up pen.

paint came off in a tiny spot on front left fender after i took it through a touch free

I Found 3 Rock Chips On My Hood yesterday When I Was Waxing It :( And One In The Windshield :(. so sick of all this construction in dfw

Yeah. That's the worst thing about detailing the car. Finding all of the rock chips. I especially hate the first time after the winter.

I ended up buying a deflector for the hood. The leading edge of the hood really seemed to be getting the worst of the chips.

There is no dual exhaust for the 2012 Si, so far as I am aware. That was just having fun with Painter 12.

was wondering how hybrids tails would look like with out the clear part
so i photoshopped :]
tumblr_mk5jpcWv701qboncro2_1280.jpg

Back