Photos Crystal Black Pearl

Those RSX wheels really go well with your car. Nice touch :thumb:

My turn. Pics at delivery:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374473451.752663.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374473486.886093.jpg

With 35% tint:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374473515.986214.jpg

Other than it being ridiculously soft? No. What kind of problems are you having?

I have a couple stone chips on the hood, and a hairline scratch on the side
I seriously believe that Honda uses some cheap paint. My former neighbor's Si's paint began oxidizing (roof and trunk) within 5 years of buying it new.

I Found 3 Rock Chips On My Hood yesterday When I Was Waxing It :( And One In The Windshield :(. so sick of all this construction in dfw
Same here. Gave the car a quick bath today and already found a slight ding in the hood...only been 1 week since I bought the car. And I've been as careful as possible.

I've considered getting the OEM wind deflector for the hood, but I might just get the OEM nose mask/bra since it covers the entire front end. And it blends in well with the CBP paint so it's not as noticeable

Today's wash:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374473541.769441.jpg

Those RSX wheels really go well with your car. Nice touch :thumb:

My turn. Pics at delivery:

View attachment 24177

View attachment 24178

With 35% tint:
View attachment 24179

I seriously believe that Honda uses some cheap paint. My former neighbor's Si's paint began oxidizing (roof and trunk) within 5 years of buying it new.

Same here. Gave the car a quick bath today and already found a slight ding in the hood...only been 1 week since I bought the car. And I've been as careful as possible.

I've considered getting the OEM wind deflector for the hood, but I might just get the OEM nose mask/bra since it covers the entire front end. And it blends in well with the CBP paint so it's not as noticeable

Today's wash:
View attachment 24180

I Am Seriously Debating On Buying A Bra For My Car To :( I never Thought I'd Put One On Any Car I Owned But I Think I Just Might After Seeing All The Damage To My Front Bumper :(

I Am Seriously Debating On Buying A Bra For My Car To :( I never Thought I'd Put One On Any Car I Owned But I Think I Just Might After Seeing All The Damage To My Front Bumper :(

I'd do it. In hindsight, I would've done it and saved the poor hood of my car. Probably not cost effective from the dealer, but it would look a lot better than the stone chips or even bug chips in the hood. It's like a magnet.

I'd do it. In hindsight, I would've done it and saved the poor hood of my car. Probably not cost effective from the dealer, but it would look a lot better than the stone chips or even bug chips in the hood. It's like a magnet.
You're right. And I think rock/stone/big chips are way more noticeable on black cars

20kohe0.jpg

Recently done retrofit!

Well I have 600 miles on mine now and got a great deal on some h&r springs so had to buy them.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376183774080.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376183774080.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 34
o
On The bright Side Touch Up Paint Is Only $8 At THe Dealer And It Is A Damn Good Match And Easy To Apply Correctly

Also I Don't Know If It's Been Mentioned But Meguiars black wax Looks Amazing On This Paint :) I Can't Get Over How Deep The Paint Looks

Night Shot With My Products Showing :)

Attachments

• IMG_77895932087365.jpeg
    IMG_77895932087365.jpeg
    20.5 KB · Views: 34
Last edited by a moderator:
Back