Ct-e supercharger wait

Cool that's what I'm going with. I'm lazy soo I'll get the adapters. Do you think there would be any real benefit of going with 1300cc?

Pretty sure 1000cc injectors are maxed out on pump gas with the 2.95 pulley w/a cooler. If you're wanting to run e85 you may want to look into larger injectors.

Pretty sure 1000cc injectors are maxed out on pump gas with the 2.95 pulley w/a cooler. If you're wanting to run e85 you may want to look into larger injectors.
You're right I forgot he's planning to go with e85.

Skunk2 is testing cams for 9th. Just sayin'..............

Last edited:
That's why I only plan on doing simple bolt ons. Intake, DP, exhaust and tune. Usually after 4 years I shop for a new car and I plan on getting something with a turbo and awd next.

That's why I only plan on doing simple bolt ons. Intake, DP, exhaust and tune. Usually after 4 years I shop for a new car and I plan on getting something with a turbo and awd next.
And that's honestly really smart man. I should've just left the car alone as a fun daily driver but the mod bug hit me hard! Idk I'll probably keep the supercharger but it's hard spending 4k on something I won't even get till mid next month.

And that's honestly really smart man. I should've just left the car alone as a fun daily driver but the mod bug hit me hard! Idk I'll probably keep the supercharger but it's hard spending 4k on something I won't even get till mid next month.

Are you street racing that you need so much power to compete with others?:vtec:At least you're not getting that supercharger from Japan. It would probably take 2 months to get it to your house.:rotfl:

Are you street racing that you need so much power to compete with others?:vtec:At least you're not getting that supercharger from Japan. It would probably take 2 months to get it to your house.:rotfl:
Lol nah not even about street racing. Lol. What's your opinion on the matter? Just keep the blower?

How's the stock clutch on our cars? When I had my GTI only with Stage 1 tune after 10k miles my clutch was done. Is our clutch strong enough to handle that much power? You will most likely new new tires in the future. It all adds up very quickly. If you have the money then do it the whine of SC is really nice.

How's the stock clutch on our cars? When I had my GTI only with Stage 1 tune after 10k miles my clutch was done. Is our clutch strong enough to handle that much power? You will most likely new new tires in the future. It all adds up very quickly. If you have the money then do it the whine of SC is really nice.
Money is not the issue lol the question is would I want to spend that much on my car lol. GTI are horrible I owned 2 good looking cars but reliability sucked so in not surprised your clutch gave out.

Money is not the issue lol the question is would I want to spend that much on my car lol. GTI are horrible I owned 2 good looking cars but reliability sucked so in not surprised your clutch gave out.

They gain a lot of HP only with a tune. I was Stage 2 intake, dp and IC I was siting at around 290HP. The reliability is a ticking time bomb tho.

I had mk5 2008.5 TSI. Tuned by Unitronic, but most parts from APR.:hiding:

Back