Ct-e supercharger wait

But pricey too. Fully loaded GTI is $30K add $5k more and you have STI or EVO.

But pricey too. Fully loaded GTI is $30K add $5k more and you have STI or EVO.
That is true! But yeah man don't know what I should do with the Si. I mean look at six_speed_demon, guy has one of the meanest builds and I know deep down he'd rather have an sti or evo lol.

Once you get that high hp number in a fwd car you realize that it's time to get someting with rwd or awd. A lot of people have done that.

Once you get that high hp number in a fwd car you realize that it's time to get someting with rwd or awd. A lot of people have done that.
Yupp. Decisions decisions. Heck we might even get a turbocharged si for 2016. Might wanna save up for that instead.

This wait sucks. Im also thinking about canceling the order. Waiting for a month and a half is bullshit. Shouldnt these vendors put up a message saying there is a wait?. Of course they call you after they get your money. Might have to get the KW kit that is probably sitting on the shelf instead.

This wait sucks. Im also thinking about canceling the order. Waiting for a month and a half is bullshit. Shouldnt these vendors put up a message saying there is a wait?. Of course they call you after they get your money. Might have to get the KW kit that is probably sitting on the shelf instead.
Don't even bother with the kW kit. I'm honestly looking about canceling and using the 4k as a downpayment on an sti or evo lol.

Because they want your money that's why they don't mention the wait.

What's with the sudden change guyz? "I will get a turbo" "I'm supercharging my Civic" and now ya'll plan on selling your car?:think:

What's with the sudden change guyz? "I will get a turbo" "I'm supercharging my Civic" and now ya'll plan on selling your car?:think:

Honestly it is the uncertainty of being able to install the Supercharger. There are no good Honda shops around here in nashville, all of the performance shops have refused me

Check Honda-tech forum for reputable shops in your area. i'm sure you will find somebody.

Back