Ct-e supercharger wait

Check Honda-tech forum for reputable shops in your area. i'm sure you will find somebody.

Good point I forgot about Honda TEch, I will check there to see what I can find. I mean I am already tuned, I am just really wary about doing any engine work beyond bolting up my exhaust.

Honestly it is the uncertainty of being able to install the Supercharger. There are no good Honda shops around here in nashville, all of the performance shops have refused me
I guess your not comfortable doing it yourself?. They supply pretty detailed instructions from what I hear.

Im looking at the R-spec genesis, but am waiting to see if honda will deliver an SI turbo or real Type R
The install for blower is easy man don't worry about that. The real question is do you want to spend the 4k+ for a blower or save it for a downpayment on the turbo Si or other car. Cause it will suck parting out the car at that point with the blower and all supporting mod. Might aswell just keep the car at that point.

After getting the "have some fun with this tune" message from Vit I can say it would be worth the wait. The CT kit feels great on the car, and as for installing it, DIY it's really not that hard.

After getting the "have some fun with this tune" message from Vit I can say it would be worth the wait. The CT kit feels great on the car, and as for installing it, DIY it's really not that hard.
You install yourself? IF so what was the hardest part

Looks like a fun project.

I plan on a turbo eventually and my friend asked who I was going to have install it. I just laughed and said "me." He looked at me like I was crazy. I am game for figuring out how to do any car work that doesn't require pulling an engine.

Looks like a fun project.

I plan on a turbo eventually and my friend asked who I was going to have install it. I just laughed and said "me." He looked at me like I was crazy. I am game for figuring out how to do any car work that doesn't require pulling an engine.
That's awsome. Good luck to you! I did a turbo install on my b16 teggy. Wasn't too bad but I would imagine this car is worst. I have a friend here with a 2013 coupe Si and he currently just picked up his prl intercooler and will be installing the turbo soon soo I really want this blower to get here to show him who will be the fastest 9th gen here lol.

That's awsome. Good luck to you! I did a turbo install on my b16 teggy. Wasn't too bad but I would imagine this car is worst. I have a friend here with a 2013 coupe Si and he currently just picked up his prl intercooler and will be installing the turbo soon soo I really want this blower to get here to show him who will be the fastest 9th gen here lol.

He might be faster than you. It also depends what turbo he will have and how much boost.

You install yourself? IF so what was the hardest part

it's all pretty easy, the directions ct provides are pretty good. Getting the belt tension set right is a pain, had a bunch of issues with that till I had a 2nd person around. I took my time and still had it done over the weekend, even with being a single parent(constant distractions)

Back