Ct-e supercharger wait

Looks great! How was the install? Are you staying with the stock clutch and fuel pump?

Thanks.

Had a few hang ups here and there. I highly recommend a ball end 5mm hex to lock down the tension. Getting my intake back on was a pain. Almost forgot to put the paper gasket on my prl spacer, had to pull the tb back off...

The directions were pretty good but there were a few times I had to reread or kind of figure it out by looking at the car. The pictures were pretty dark so some details were lost.

Overall, not too bad if you take your time and follow the directions.

I am using the dw65c fuel pump. Stock clutch.

Last edited:
All you need is your fuel rail cover to make it pop some more. I bet it feels like a different car.
If cte ever sends it along...

I haven't really driven it much. On a base tune from vit so I don't want to chance it. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll be ready for WOT

Last edited:
If cte ever sends it along...

I haven't really driven it much. On a base tune from vit so I don't want to chance it. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll be ready for WOT
I really wanted to get this kit. After all the horror stories, waiting times & lack of communication. I have kind of lost interest in it.

I really wanted to get this kit. After all the horror stories, waiting times & lack of communication. I have kind of lost interest in it.
Seems like Civi9 had a good experience. Didn't wait too terribly long and got all of his pieces. I still haven't heard back from cte on the cover. I'll call next.

Finally!!!
f125d3b76f9be10779967c3dd9e4832b.jpg

@dpetro1 looks beautiful! How are you liking it so far? How many miles were on your car when you installed it?

everything is good so far. im about 10 revisions in on my tune.
car had about 48k miles when installed

Thanks for the reply, keep us updated once you are more into the tune and if you can post a video that would be awesome, because all I usually find is stage 2 vids on youtube.

Back