Ct-Engineering Supercharger - Not Carb exempt

fergy016

Vehicle Model
SI
Body Style
Sedan
I was looking around to see if there was any information regarding if the CT-Engineering Supercharger for the 12-15 SI has gained the Carb EO exempt status. Unfortunately it looks like it didn't make it and is not legal to run in states with emissions testing.
I'm glad I help off until this has been concluded.

Here is a link to CT-Engineering showing it is not Carb exempt. In case the link is dead, I've also included a screenshot.

Cheers.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-20 at 10.59.28 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-20 at 10.59.28 AM.png
    294.9 KB · Views: 24
8th gen si kit was carb certified. I'm sure it's just a matter of time. Contact them and see if they have an estimated time for a carb cert.

I just shot an email to CT-Engineering to see if this is the final status or if it is still in the process of becoming Carb Exempt.

I remember reading somewhere not too long ago saying that the 9th gen ct kit was at first pending carb but is not longer pending which means its not going to be carb legal, I would email them like you said and let us know.

I emailed them a couple months back and they said it's still Carb Pending. But it's been about 4 years already and 10gen is here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back