CT Supercharged Acura ILX At Shown Off At Sema Show

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Supercharged 2013 Acura ILX

The 2013 ILX "Street Build" project car was made to demonstrate the customization possibilities for enthusiasts.
At the heart of the Civic-based model is an upgraded 2.4-liter gasoline unit, which with the help of a supercharger kit from CT Engineering and an ECU tune with Hondata’s FlashPro, now produces 250-horsepower.

The FWD model is also fitted with a prototype SP Elite exhaust from Greddy as well as aero components from the Acura Genuine Accessories lineup, 19-inch Volk G25 wheels shod in Pirelli P Zero tires and Tein Street Advance coilovers.

S2Z5m.jpg

Acura_ILX_Supercharged_2_255B2_255D.jpg

Acura_ILX_Supercharged_3_255B2_255D.jpg

Acura_ILX_Supercharged_6_255B2_255D.jpg

I hate how Acura chose to hide the exhaust tips on the 2.4 model.

Car looks pretty good though. ;)

why couldnt they develop something on the r20 so the r18 crowd has some hope for some SC love

• Staff
If enough interested buyers came forward, and hondata releases flashpro for the r18, I don't know why they wouldn't be willing.

hondata already did a r18a1 flashpro on the 8th gen, no one wants to build anything for the r series crowd it seems. You have to go custom build if you want any sort of forced induction and a supercharger doesnt exist

that kit has been talked about a lot, no word on when it will ever be available in the US though. I would love to get my hands on it

• Staff
looks to have the CT logo on the pipe

Back