CUSTOM OEM QUALITY CAR MATS - Save $$$ on Lloyd Mats!!

XenonDepot

HID KITS - AUTOMOTIVE LED BULBS - FLOOR MATS & LINERS - CAR COVERS - SEAT COVERS

XenonDepot is proud to be an official distributor for Lloyd car mats. Lloyd Mats is the largest U.S. "all models"
manufacturer of custom fit floor mats and has been making floor mats since 1978. Customize your floor mats with over 750
licensed images for your car, truck, and SUV. For vehicles where Lloyd does not have a license, there are a variety of emblems
including military and lifestyle emblems or you can personalize your mats with your name or initials.

All Lloyd mats are made from the finest materials available. Lloyd Car Floor Mats are manufactured to your specifications
at the time of order using the latest technology in their state of the art Los Angeles manufacturing plant.
With six different product lines, there is a product that will fit your needs and budget."

Please view this link for some non biased reviews of our products installed:

Customer Testimoinals / Reviews

Customer Support:

Email: Info@XenonDepot.com
Toll Free Phone Number: 1-877-522-2701

Here are a few great pics from a customer who installed the Lloyd Ultimats cars floor mats in their Si. Looks awesome in Red!

lloyd_mats_civic.jpg

Comparison with stock mats
lloyd_mats_civic2.jpg

lloyd_mats_civic15.jpg

lloyd_mats_civic13.jpg

lloyd_mats_civic11.jpg

Lloyd makes excellent quality mats. I bought a set of rubbertite for my dad's 2009 Pilot (all rows) and they fit much better than the oem. The red mats look really nice too.

Lloyd Rubbertite mats are great. They won't offer as much protection as WeatherTech or Husky Liners but they are also considerable less expensive. Rubbertite Mats are custom made for each application. Here are some pictures of the rubbertite mats installed in a Honda Odyssey (for reference):
URL]

honda%20odyssey%20lloyd%20mats5.jpg

honda%20odyssey%20lloyd%20mats6.jpg

Steve

What color mats would you think goes better with the Honda Gray Interior? Smoke or Gray?

Hey steve, thanks for the quick reply, I didn't check the forum all weekend! I was looking at either the classic loop or the velourtex.

Trying to decide which has the closest match of either smoke, gray, or shale on the classics.
Smoke or gray if I go with the velourtex.

Thanks.

Hey,

Definitely don't go for the verlourtex. They are not 100% custom fit and are bing phased out. I would strongly suggest going with Lloyd Classic Loop mats if you are looking for custom fitment at an awesome price point.

Color: Hard to really say which one to go with. Did you click on the colour tab to open up a larger view of the colour choice?

Steve

Thanks steve! I think the gray classic loops are gonna be it. Ordering today when I get home.

NP buddy!! Hopefully you can post up some pics once you get them installed so that other members can benefit from the info!

Make sure to use coupon code 48HRS upon checkout to save 5% on your order (expires today).

Steve

I was just looking at your site. I was interested in the red also. What style/type are those red mats? About how much would that cost?

Hi,

The red mats shown above are of the Lloyd Ultimats. Check out our website for pricing information applicable to your car. We do have a promo that expires today that if you use coupon code "48HRS" you receive an additional 5%.

Steve

Thanks for the code, order placed and email sent due to ship/billing address difference.

Sweet! Let me know what you think once you get them installed! THey are made to order so they usually take around 4-5 days to ship.

Steve

Hi,

The red mats shown above are of the Lloyd Ultimats. Check out our website for pricing information applicable to your car. We do have a promo that expires today that if you use coupon code "48HRS" you receive an additional 5%.

Steve
Can you tell us exactly which shade of red is in those photos? I think I'm color-blind.

477 Torch Red
410 V Red
420 Burgundy
409 Flame
468 Boxster Red

All Lloyd Floor mats orders have been processed and will be shipping soon! Remember that each set of Lloyd mats is built to order so it will take several days for them to ship. We appreciate everyone's patience, tracking information will be emailed to you as soon as it is available.

Lloyd mats offers 7 different types of floor mats and has the best selection of custom colors, embroidery, binding and logos on the market. Customize your floor mats how you like them!

photo-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photocopy51.jpg

photocopy7.jpg

On the website it said the custom stitching could not include the makes and models of cars. How do you have the ones with the carrera and srt logos? Are they in a different section?

Hey,

The Lloyd Ultimats enable you to choose a custom vinyl binding. Lloyd does not have the right to use any factory honda logos so you're not going to be able to select any of those.

Steve

Back