CUSTOM OEM QUALITY CAR MATS - Save $$$ on Lloyd Mats!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

All orders for Lloyd Floor Mats have been processed. Tracking numbers will be uploaded to your account on www.KBcarstuff.com once they are available.

Christmas is only 16 days away! If your looking to order a set of Lloyd Floor Mats for Christmas, you need to place your order ASAP for them to arrive in time for the holidays. Lloyd Mats do take a few extra days to be made and shipped as each mat is custom made per vehicle.

Use coupon code "MATS10" to save 10% off on your Lloyd Mats order. Plus get FREE SHIPPING on orders over $70 to the lower 48 states.

Danny

Happy Friday Everyone!

All orders for Lloyd Floor Mats have been processed. Tracking numbers will be uploaded to your account on www.KBcarstuff.com.

Lloyd Mats are custom made to order. They take a bit longer to ship out because of this but the advantage is there is something for virtually every application. There are a wide variety of materials, colors, logos and lettering that can be added. Don't forget to use coupon code "MATS10" to save 10% off your Lloyd Mats order! We also offer free shipping on orders over $70 to the lower 48 states. Enjoy your weekend!

John

All orders for Lloyd Floor Mats have been processed. Tracking numbers will be uploaded to your account on www.KBcarstuff.com.

Lloyd RubberTite Mats are a great way to protect your vehicle's interior from the winter slush and grime. They are made to order for your specific vehicle. They do take a bit longer to ship out because of this but the wait will be worth it! Be sure to use coupon code "MATS10" to save 10% off on your Lloyd Mats order. We also offer free shipping to the lower 48 states on orders over $70.

John

These mats are incredible... I love mine!!!
6usa9yju.jpg

Happy Friday Everyone!

Lloyd RubberTite Mats are a perfect way to protect your vehicle from the harsh winter elements. Since they are made to order they are available for a wide variety of vehicles. Check out these Lloyd RubberTites installed in a Honda Civic:

IMG_1920.jpg

Remember to use your forum coupon code "MATS10" to save 10% off your Lloyd Mats order! If your order is over $70 and you are in the lower 48 states you'll qualify for free shipping too! Have a great weekend!

John

Lloyd Mats are made to order specifically for your vehicle. There are many different materials, colors, styles and logos to pick from depending on your individual tastes and budget. Like a carpeted mat but want something that resists stains and hides soiling? Check out Lloyd TruBerber Mats. They do take longer to receive since they are made to order but will be worth the wait! Don't forget to use coupon code "MATS10" to save 10% off your Lloyd Mats order. We also offer FREE SHIPPING to the lower 48 states on orders over $70!

John

lmrub1.jpg
lmrub3.jpg
lmrub2.jpg

Lloyd Mats are made to order for your specific vehicle. This ensures a proper fit and they are available for virtually every vehicle application. Looking to protect your carpet from the winter weather? The Lloyd RubberTite Mats are a great option that gives good protection for year around use. You can use coupon code "MATS10" to save 10% off on your Lloyd Mats order! Also, if you are in the lower 48 states and your order is over $70, you'll get free shipping too!

John

Lloyd Mats are made to order and offer a high degree of customization. Pick from a variety of different materials, colors, stitching and logos to fit your tastes and budget. Don't forget to use coupon code "MATS10" to save 10% off your Lloyd Mats order! If you are in the lower 48 states you'll get free shipping on orders over $70 too!

John

i really like these but on the driver side is there any way to get them with like a heel rest? because i kill my mats.

i really like these but on the driver side is there any way to get them with like a heel rest? because i kill my mats.

Unfortunately not, Lloyd only offers one pattern that is custom cut per vehicle and it has to be approved by the manufacturer.

Danny

Happy Friday Everyone,

Lloyd Protector Mats offer great protection from moisture and dirt yet allow your carpet to still be seen. They offer a non-slip protective surface and nubs to keep them firmly in place. They are custom made for your vehicle and made to order. If you use coupon code "MATS10" when you checkout you can save 10% off your Lloyd Mats order! Get free shipping on orders over $70 to the lower 48 states too. Thanks for your support and have a great weekend!

John

All Lloyd Mats are custom made to order for your specific vehicle. There is a multitude of different materials, colors, stitching and logos available to personalize them exactly the way you want them. They do take a bit longer to get because of this but the wait will be worth it. Looking for a carpeted mat that can resist stains and fading? Check out the Lloyd TruBerber Mats. Don't forget to use coupon code "MATS10" at checkout to save 10% off your Lloyd Mats order. Also, all orders over $70 shipping to the lower 48 states will quality for free shipping.

John

All Lloyd Mats are custom made to order for your specific vehicle. There is a multitude of different materials, colors, stitching and logos available to personalize them exactly the way you want them. They do take a bit longer to get because of this but the wait will be worth it. Looking for a carpeted mat that can resist stains and fading? Check out the Lloyd TruBerber Mats. Don't forget to use coupon code "MATS10" at checkout to save 10% off your Lloyd Mats order. Also, all orders over $70 shipping to the lower 48 states will quality for free shipping.

John

I'll be ordering a set soon. Had them in both my Vettes and loved them.

Back