Custom WeatherTech mats

eric.schwartz.

So, I thought I would share this with everyone. Of course when I bought my 2014 Civic Si it came with the carpet in assignments which in the winter time in New Jersey would be the deteriorated right about now. So I bought the weather tech mats, and they are absolutely awesome however, you lose the SI emblem on them which really sucks and I took WeatherTech bad enough. So I thought why not going to amazon.com and buying that's meant for the grill and have my father night custom put onto WeatherTech mats. So below is a picture of what it looks like I wanted to get your opinions. Please.

No I know when I tried to upload it Tapatalk application doesn't work anymore for a little I'm not sure why I had to hit the attach button, going to my gallery and attach the photo but it doesn't work for some reason...

Once you upload it, it will ask you to edit the picture.. I just hit back and it inserts it into a thread.

Well I'll definitely have to check that's for sure

I have a 2nd gen moto X which is a fast phone in and of itself. Is not the phones issue I just uninstall the application reinstall the application still not working for some reason.

This is what I do while in a thread:

- Click the + next to "Quick Reply"
- Click the "Camera" icon (far left)
- Click "From Gallery"
- Find picture you want to upload
- Click picture
- It asks for you to "edit the picture" (rotate/ect) ** If I do crop, rotate, ect it closes out of Tapatalk (at least it has in the past with this update) **
- Hit the "Back" button
- It says "Processing" then it puts the [ img] picture name [ /img]
- Then click the submit post button

That's how I do it and I just tested in another thread.

This is what I do while in a thread:

- Click the + next to "Quick Reply"
- Click the "Camera" icon (far left)
- Click "From Gallery"
- Find picture you want to upload
- Click picture
- It asks for you to "edit the picture" (rotate/ect) ** If I do crop, rotate, ect it closes out of Tapatalk (at least it has in the past with this update) **
- Hit the "Back" button
- It says "Processing" then it puts the [ img] picture name [ /img]
- Then click the submit post button

That's how I do it and I just tested in another thread.
No I know don't worry, I am Technologically advanced I just so used to work on the tapatalk app now it doesn't. Again, l like I said, I try to uninstall the app, reinstall the app this morning still no luck. I know that it is the application somehow because it used to work just fine on my phone previously.

Back