Cyber Monday Detailing Deals

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
VIP Member
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Detailed Image has some super deals going on today.
http://www.detailedimage.com/

Free Shipping over $99

25% off your entire order, code: thanks12 (stacks with free shipping if you hit $99 -some exclusions yeah....)

30% off section on the front page for top products

75% off section has some really sick deals as well.

Overall the best Black Friday/Cyber monday deal ive seen yet.

( I ordered one 5L jug of Sonax wheel cleaner that was 99.99 got free shipping and 25% off, can't beat it.)

Autogeek: Free shipping over $75 and 15% off

Autogeek.net has some deals but I haven't seen anything that I just had to jump on. Been checking their rotating cyber busters as well. Lower free shipping amount but only 15% off.

They rotate their deals quite often.

Their best sellers are currently 30% off and you can still get free shipping over $99. Not a bad deal at all.

Im sure they will have a big christmas sale also. Autogeek does a 12 days of christmas sale with one big item coming up per day. I think they will also run a %off and free ship at a certain amount as well.

ah, yeah. Well, it didn't adjust the pricing for me any further than their "sale price" when I ordered stuff yesterday. So, the coupon code didn't do anything extra for me... just the free shipping deal. Stuff was still on sale.

Yeah, if it's already marked down they won't take any more off but 30% is pretty decent.

PM me if you want a code you can use year round. It still works to my knowledge....

Back