d2 coilovers

Murcethecurse

just installed my coilovers but the ride is terribly there is noise in the front end sounds like a screeching noise when accelerting and when i turn theres a thud noise seems like something with the springs? can someone help me out please first time installing them

are your tires rubbing something??? did you tighten every bolt? when you lowered it did you adjust the height with the bottom steering knuckle part? or did you go full on nOOb status and lower the spring perch, thus eliminating your suspension travel, and giving you that shitty ride.

heres a pic. lower the ride height with the red circle not the yellow circle.
1354403979197.jpg

thanks this helps alot everything is fixed now the bolt on the wheel arm on driver said wasnt bolted on all the way scrapping the inner part of the tires

hey i dont mean to thread hijack but ive been searching for HHHHOOOOUUURRRSSS. and came across this. i bought some D2's used from someone here on the forum and on the rear coil one has a 1" spacer and one doesn't. i look at your picture and you have both of them off ? can you give me some insight

Go with BC. I have D2's and I would've rather gotten BC. The damping adjustment is seized on one of my struts. D2 seems to be full of liars that can't get their story straight with their retailers. I'll never buy anything from them again.

Back