Daily Confessions.......Post up your confessions good or bad...the badder the better.

Sometimes I leave notes on cars that are parked incorrectly.

94128303491a4bbe041fd0fcc7980083.jpg

DC: My co-worker took off today (Wednesday), Thursday and all of next week (of course we both are off Christmas)...

I have to be in the office if he is off and he has to be in the office if I'm off. I took off the day before Thanksgiving and the day after Thanksgiving... So 2 days. I didn't expect him to take off so many days.. Oh well :/

DC: I'm watching the Cowboys vs Rams (NFL) and don't care who wins but rather watch football than the Olympics... :hiding:

I sometimes put my car in "2" and pretend it's a manual....... god I suck. But! It's fun and the car feels zippy when its actually up a bit in the rpm range. Such a ricer move though. Agh, house can't be done soon enough so I can buy a new car, or 2.

I sometimes put my car in "2" and pretend it's a manual....... god I suck. But! It's fun and the car feels zippy when its actually up a bit in the rpm range. Such a ricer move though. Agh, house can't be done soon enough so I can buy a new car, or 2.
you'll just use that handy lift to swap a manual in that bad boy

I like watching UFO shows on Netflix because these conspiracy folks are hilarious.

a6da5233-35cf-49eb-8cbd-d9593749c73d.gif

Back