Damn not another 13' TW Fb6.........

So im new to the forum and i have a 2013 si sedan as well, il post pics sometime soon and im really looking at the Invidia q300 exhaust and i still cant decide if i want it yet only because iv heard people say its quiet so that really bugs me. I want something that isnt too loud as in if im going down the highway at 70mph i dont want to yell to the passenger just so theyll hear me, but i do want something that sounds good and will be heard from a good distance. So what should i do Invidia q300 or N1?

From reviews of the q300, people say it's just slightly louder than stock.

Welcome to the forum

From reviews of the q300, people say it's just slightly louder than stock.

Welcome to the forum
Ok see so then to me that wouldnt be loud at all if its just "slightly" louder. I have a friend that owns a 8th gen coupe with a CTE exhaust and a high flow cat and to me that sounds perfect! So i plan on getting a downpipe later after the exhaust but it will probably have to be catted or high flow cat cause here in texas they require it to have one:/// so you think i should still go with the q300 or still go with the N1? i have a 98 chevy truck 305 and its just straight pipe after the cat and thats not to loud to me so what would that compare to? lol

and Thanks!

The 76mm skunk2 or the tsudo exhaust would be the loudest options out there. People have set car alarms off with them in parking lots. I'd avoid the q300 if you're looking to have it definitely louder than stock.

Maybe look at the link in my signature for exhausts below. There are some audio clips from different brands. Full-race with full-race downpipe is an option. @squiggy or others could comment more on how loud they are.

@Full-Race can set alarms off in a parking garage if you gas it enough. Otherwise, it isn't too loud. The wife can only hear me about a block away when I am coming home. When cruising, it is nice and quiet. It is only when you are accelerating hard that it can get quite loud. It is possible to keep it fairly quiet if you are not accelerating very hard. Keep in mind that mine is paired with a Full-Race downpipe as well. Check out the videos I posted in the downpipe or exhaust thread.

@Full-Race can set alarms off in a parking garage if you gas it enough. Otherwise, it isn't too loud. The wife can only hear me about a block away when I am coming home. When cruising, it is nice and quiet. It is only when you are accelerating hard that it can get quite loud. It is possible to keep it fairly quiet if you are not accelerating very hard. Keep in mind that mine is paired with a Full-Race downpipe as well. Check out the videos I posted in the downpipe or exhaust thread.
Ok il have to check that out. Ahh i just wish i could hear it in person that way i know forsure instead of taking a 500 dollar guess at what it will be like!

Back