Damn not another 13' TW Fb6.........

Go with full race, q300 is very quiet lol
So full race then hmmmm im guessing i should just forget about the N1? the only reason i was considerig the N1 as well cause well 1st. its pretty lol and it has good mid to top end gains does the full race have the same?

So full race then hmmmm im guessing i should just forget about the N1? the only reason i was considerig the N1 as well cause well 1st. its pretty lol and it has good mid to top end gains does the full race have the same?

full race and q300 provide the most gains.

I dont mind it, prob wont change it. But I wouldve got full race to start with @Scornio
Ok cool well thanks for the info it helped alot i was really gonna get the q300 cause it was just a sexy looking exhaust but i dont like quiet so now its either Full Race or Skunk2, but i think im sold on the Full Race i heard the Skunk2 is farty sounding but idk

my shift boot kept sagging because I removed oem shiftknob adapter so that it sits lower. Did a secret mod today, and now shift boot is flush without movement :)
also forgot to post a pic of my custom made recaro shift knob cover so took some pics with the cam

interiormoddictionanvil
by yoitsshad, on Flickr

moddictionanvil
by yoitsshad, on Flickr

recaroshiftknobcover
by yoitsshad, on Flickr

Hey! I recently got a Moddiction Anvil as well, and I was wondering what you did to keep the boot from sagging. Also, where'd you get that recaro knob cover? It would definitely be useful in this winter weather!

Hey! I recently got a Moddiction Anvil as well, and I was wondering what you did to keep the boot from sagging. Also, where'd you get that recaro knob cover? It would definitely be useful in this winter weather!

Have to mess around with a ziptie and try to hold it in place, got it custom made from Adki Beanies on fb, just gotta tell them what you want (fabric, design, etc) and they will make it

Have to mess around with a ziptie and try to hold it in place, got it custom made from Adki Beanies on fb, just gotta tell them what you want (fabric, design, etc) and they will make it

Thanks for the info! I'll definitely hit them up. I love what you've done to your car, btw :D

Back