Danny's Civic SI 2013 Build

Once I get really good at making carbón parts then I would start to do like example the rear diffuser made in real carbon!!! Etc!!! Things that make sense of course to have in carbon, because I also learning to wrap to also wrap parts etx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nix
I've got you added on Facebook. Good luck with the new business!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I've got you added on Facebook. Good luck with the new business!

Thanks man for the support I will also do a YouTube channel to get everything auto related there

Hi guys I did my first rendering it's my first soooooo it looks like a game lol but that would look if I wrapped the car in red satin chrome and the color is not quite accurate

991379f2205bae4cbc33c390f89a104f.jpg

Hi guys I did my first rendering it's my first soooooo it looks like a game lol but that would look if I wrapped the car in red satin chrome and the color is not quite accurate

991379f2205bae4cbc33c390f89a104f.jpg

That's a great first rendering! Are you going carbon fiber for the hood, or is it gonna be wrapped?

That's a great first rendering! Are you going carbon fiber for the hood, or is it gonna be wrapped?

The goal is going carbon fiber hold instead of wrap!! To make it functional but if the $$$ is not there by the time then wrapped lol!!

And thanks

The goal is going carbon fiber hood instead of wrap!! To make it functional but if the $$$ is not there by the time then wrapped lol!!

And thanks

Hey guys got a website up and running it says coming soon with kind of a cool video so check it out dprcustoms.com, the page is optimized right now for desktop so if you can go there to see the video!!!

Also planning to do a car crate like loot crate called custom crate, there is tuner crate but is like clothe and stuff I'm looking to add like wax, microfiber towels etc. what you guys think I could put on the crate for monthly shippings?

Maybe some decals from your shop, shift knobs, windshield banners, license plate brackets, stuff like that maybe?

Maybe some decals from your shop, shift knobs, windshield banners, license plate brackets, stuff like that maybe?

Yeah on the list there are stickers, air freshness stuff like that but I like the shift knob

So guys it is going to be called Customs crate and as for now we might have wax, car cleaners etc!!

I don't see why you couldn't expand the contents of the boxes in the future when business picks up

I don't see why you couldn't expand the contents of the boxes in the future when business picks up

O yes for sure but I have to start some where lol!!! I have plans that maybe include a Hot Wheels maybe vinyl for wrapping, etc.

ee67f7fd216ee6b5051e2181a8bbb8da.jpg

So red satin chrome wrap has arrived I'm going to wrap the gas tank door to see how it looks!!!

Back