Danny's Civic SI 2013 Build

Video unavailable.

This video may no longer exist, or you don't have permission to view it.

Sorry man, link is down.

Video unavailable.

This video may no longer exist, or you don't have permission to view it.

Sorry man, link is down.

23f060f85f754cd0cafb1c0990ab82ce.jpg

925ea3cae9a3441a40c509c36b4eafb7.jpg

95ca63a4735b15cd59440ed7bd2689a7.jpg

530e3c731bc72ce529b635dff3df159a.jpg

d7862e6fec9dd881b39e7eba59e24794.jpg

2ab81cbcaaa7dfbbc5bb04f3760ff873.jpg

Something like this guys!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys so I'm having a New trouble!!! I installed a new clutch stage 1.5 and a new flywheel (of course) and the car was running freaking awesome. Now after sometime the car is now chocking on first but only sometimes and it happened more on some kind of hill!! The car was not doing this!!! What could it be?

What do you mean by chocking?

Well like the car does not want to take off and like chockes on gas I don't know how to explained it well in English lol!!!

It sometimes does it not all the time!

Are you logging with vitviper still? I'd send logs to him and see if he can pinpoint the issue.

Are you logging with vitviper still? I'd send logs to him and see if he can pinpoint the issue.

Nope we already finished like months ago!!! The o my thing that change was the clutch and flywheel and he told me the only thing to change was the misfire!!!

Well like the car does not want to take off and like chockes on gas I don't know how to explained it well in English lol!!!

It sometimes does it not all the time!

This happens to me as well at least once a day, its weird I press the gas pedal and the car takes half a second to realize I pressed the pedal. It only happens in first gear, I sent vit a datalog and he didn't find anything abnormal, I'm still on the stock clutch.

Nope we already finished like months ago!!! The o my thing that change was the clutch and flywheel and he told me the only thing to change was the misfire!!!

Send him a new log

This happens to me too. Sometimes when I'm doing a roll from like 5 grand. I'm on the last few logs of my cal.

It's very weird, all I can think of is maybe it has something to do with the Hondata software update? Because when I first did my calibrations I never had that issue.

It's very weird, all I can think of is maybe it has something to do with the Hondata software update? Because when I first did my calibrations I never had that issue.

Well I did calibrations with old hondata software so don't know!!! The weird thing is that it started just a couple of month before installing the new clutch!!!

Also the car was giving me 21.8 mpg and now giving me 21.4 it never went down from 21.8 since I bought the car

Back