Danny's Civic SI 2013 Build

https://www.collegehillshondaparts....at/front-bumper-scat/?part_number=71107tr7a51

#14 or #16. I always forget what they consider the "right/left". I wish they listed it as drivers side/passenger side. @CollegeHillsHonda may be able to help, or you can call them.

Well I think is Ike looking the car in front! I use to have a Mitsubishi Eclipse and left meant passenger and right driver! Like if you where looking at the car from the front

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since American market cars are referred to as left hand drive while Euro and Asian market cars are referred to right hand drive, I would assume left would be driver and right would passenger.

Since American market cars are referred to as left hand drive while Euro and Asian market cars are referred to right hand drive, I would assume left would be driver and right would passenger.

Jum cool to know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys havent search the forums but the car was retuned now with 218WHP and the car is throwing the Check emission system but everything works a runs super fine and the wideband nornally cruising is at 14.5 etc. So the car is not rich

Any ideas what is happening? Of course all sensors and error codes that may throw codes are disables

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Who retuned the car?
Here in Puerto Rico not Vit. But with Vit the emission started to turn on the thing is i was not able to write becuase man my car got water on the motor from the intake and a rod bended so I had to replaced it also the inyectors where not factory!!! The guy who worked my car which he also competes on circuit etc with Honda (he know is crap) saw that the injectors where not factory we changed them and returned also he notices just by tuning that the gas pump also is changed which we did not know!!!

So remember that the car used to choke on 1st? That is all gone my friends so now I got the primary O2 sensor enabled and everything running smoothly!!!

The only thing is of course the emission turn on that's about it that we have found man!!!

Ok si tuner told me that the reason it's throwing that code is that maybe the thermostat of the car was removed or it's faulty. If I run the car cold it throws that code saying that the car it's too cold. He told me to let it run until it was not cold and then I can go and the code should not pop up

the car is throwing the Check emission system
check flashpro. Did your o2 sensor get enabled on accident? Vit should have disabled it in flashpro. If that isn't it, what is the actual code you got?

check flashpro. Did your o2 sensor get enabled on accident? Vit should have disabled it in flashpro. If that isn't it, what is the actual code you got?
Ok si tuner told me that the reason it's throwing that code is that maybe the thermostat of the car was removed or it's faulty. If I run the car cold it throws that code saying that the car it's too cold. He told me to let it run until it was not cold and then I can go and the code should not pop up. The code is P050A

And the primary oxygen sensor is the one that was enabled because we changed the injectors etc etc and now the car is working super fine!!!!

Glad to hear the car is running good now danny. Sucks when stiff like that happens though.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Did you have someone else tune the car after you tuned with vit? I know in June of 2013 they added the option to disable the error on the r18 motor. I don't know if it's on the si. I'd talk to vit or hondata to get a straight answer. I'm not going to be of any help.

======
V1.5.6 (13 June 2013)

• FlashPro firmware updated to version 57
• [2012+ Civic Si] Added P0128 Coolant System Malfunction disable
• [2012+ Civic Si] Added switch for fuel economy alternator control
• [Civic Si] Added light control features for knock control and traction control
• [07 TSX] Added injector flow for fuel economy parameter
• [07-08 TL] Fixed launch limit
• [07-08 TL] Fixed datalogging from FlashPro
• [09-10 TSX] Made load and rpm indices editable
[Civic R18] Added P050A,B cold start idle error disable

https://www.hondata.com/help/flashpro/index.html?whatsnewtopic.htm

Did you have someone else tune the car after you tuned with vit? I know in June of 2013 they added the option to disable the error on the r18 motor. I don't know if it's on the si. I'd talk to vit or hondata to get a straight answer. I'm not going to be of any help.

======
V1.5.6 (13 June 2013)

• [Civic Si] Added light control features for knock control and traction control

Wow really let me see on my laptop!

Glad to hear the car is running good now danny. Sucks when stiff like that happens though.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Yeah man no more chocking etc.and yeah now 218 when it had 210

======
V1.5.6 (13 June 2013)

You where right man!!!! The cold idle start is there also for thw Si!!!! Uploading to car

Hey guys!! Í have the not tough screen on my si wich android, apple car can I install on my si?

You can buy/install an aftermarket headunit that has android or Apple audio already built in.

Pull up crutchfield.com. Put in your car info, and it'll show you what nav systems will fit and the harnesses and the trim pieces you have to replace on your dash to make them work.

Back