Danny's Civic SI 2013 Build

Hey guys been I while!! I was thinking of changing my car but then I pulled back!!

Then hurricane Irma and Maria hit us and we have been dealing with all these!!!

But I’m back and I got goodies yey!!!

First of all the car now has 218WHP and I bought this for some more extra WHP

e1a6bff231fd64f4d2ee8f81c5789c86.jpg

Also bought the Boss BVCP9675 to have Apole Car (because ni 2013 has no touchscreen or nav) bought everything from crutchfield to make sure everything is ok

0181ef9e8bb1116088961d353e590fbd.jpg

I will stick to mi original plans to make this car Turbo, Supercharger or K20/K24

The only issue I have with this generation Honda is that there is a loooooot of cosmetic things etc for the 10thgen and the 9thgen kind of left behind!!! And this car is a great platform!!!

Also is the las N/A Honda with Vtec so!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad u made it through the hurricanes man!!!! Can’t wait to see the difference the pulleys make.

Glad u made it through the hurricanes man!!!! Can’t wait to see the difference the pulleys make.

Thanks man to us it was 3 month and a half without power and water (water came up faster thank GOD) we have still people without power in there houses etc.

It was and is tough but we got to get back up man!!!

As for the pulleys my new tuner here that specializes in Honda’s for years!! Told me that this pulleys in this car make about 7 to 10 whp depending on the car!

He had already tune one with these exact same pulley (he told me these where the best he had tuned and installed and the car made about 224 WHP!!!)

So let see how much mine mades!!!

Also got tired of not getting a freaking touchscreen on this car (2013 model) so I got the Boss with everything the car needed for the install (crutchfield really helped)

The only thing I’m going to miss or maybe modified is that the cover so rounding the stereo is carbon fiber from OEM and the one crutchfield sells is a black plastic one!!!

So maybe I will get the carbon fiber trimmed to get that new touchscreen in!!!

Does anyone here has heard of the new Civic SI? Offering me a good deal on a New SI red 4 door

Yeah, it can make almost 300hp with bolt ons and a tune, you also would need a new clutch specially for the higher tq it will make.

Yeah, it can make almost 300hp with bolt ons and a tune, you also would need a new clutch specially for the higher tq it will make.

Wow!!

I have 218 with everything in the 9thgen SI lol!!!

So you recommend the 10thgen then?

Vit has already done a lot of tuning and testing with it. Think he hit the mid 12’s with a tenth gen non si already. Bolt ons, tune, clutch and you’ll have a quick little si.

Vit has already done a lot of tuning and testing with it. Think he hit the mid 12’s with a tenth gen non si already. Bolt ons, tune, clutch and you’ll have a quick little si.

Yes I’ve seen this in really impressed with this 1.5 liter turbo charged engine!!!

I’m looking difference between what I have and the 10thgen

I like the 9thgen but you have to put a lot of $$$ to get it running at least 250WHP (and this is with FI or K20/K24)

I’m seeing that the new civic si makes good numbers and great reliability with less that what the 9thgen has

I had high plans but now the turbskies sounds perfect T_T but a 2.4L Turbo on our car would be sicker but reliability.......

I had high plans but now the turbskies sounds perfect T_T but a 2.4L Turbo on our car would be sicker but reliability.......

Well this is what I’m kind of seeing turbocharge cost about 4,000 for our cars!! Of course eventually would make more Power but really so you want a 600WHO for street?

4,000 to make I don’t know 389WHP

The new SI with just tune his on 240TQ no bolt ons (has far as I know) thinking you could make 300 WHP a little more with less than $4,000 don’t know

I’m still negative equity on my car so no point in trading in for the 10th ughhhhh. Fml. I want mowwrrrrr powahhhh. Not too much cause that’ll break the car

I’m still negative equity on my car so no point in trading in for the 10th ughhhhh. Fml. I want mowwrrrrr powahhhh. Not too much cause that’ll break the car

Yeah I know that’s the thing do you really need 500whp street?

I’m just looking for a alternative to this 9thgen si that news $$$ to make power lol and that you know is not a 8th gen!!

That’s why I haven’t done any engine mods yet /: like do I really want drop hundreds to thousands for just a few hp? Or should I save for a faster car/car that makes power cheaper and less strain on the engine like the 10th gen

I’m sticking with the 9th. Have everything I need to make a bad *** boosted 9th but if I wasn’t so modded and on the verge of pulling the trigger on a prl stage 2... car would already be gone. Not for a 10th gen though.

Back