Dar-Dar's 1995 Avus Blue E36 M3 Project Car

More parts coming:

-Depo Projector Headlights with HIDs included
-Red/Clear Tail Lights
-Clear Side Markers

I snagged these from eBay for a really good deal.

I'm also thinking about deleting the fog lights and putting paint matched fog light covers.

More parts coming:

-Depo Projector Headlights with HIDs included
-Red/Clear Tail Lights
-Clear Side Markers

I snagged these from eBay for a really good deal.

I'm also thinking about deleting the fog lights and putting paint matched fog light covers.
That's going to look freaking sweet! :rockwoot:

gonna be like a brand new car
Once I get the body work done during spring/summer to fix some rust, dents/rashes, and bad paint job on the rear end, it will look fresh. I'll probably get better wheels during the summer since I'm not a fan of the wheels this car came with. I do like the staggered stock wheels (Contours).
That's going to look freaking sweet! :rockwoot:
Yep, I can't wait til they come in. The headlights will come in tomorrow. :woot: The taillights and side markers will probably arrive by the end of the week or early next week.

glHkyPp.jpg

This style wheel over what you have on there now?

Saw an M3 just like yours rolling around town yesterday. They still look soooo nice when they are kept up with and in good looking condition.

Saw an M3 just like yours rolling around town yesterday. They still look soooo nice when they are kept up with and in good looking condition.
I agree. I see some here but are dumped and stanced. :( They aren't fast for a M3 in comparison to the Euro version or the E46 M3, but they have smooth motors.

I hit 7000 RPM last Saturday just to see how it can handle higher revs. The 171K mile motor took it like a champ!

Nice! Have to say that the yellow tint on the halos would drive me nuts.
I don't mind it. Lol. It looks dirty white or beige. But I think they stay on when the car is on. I'll have to wire it to do so.

I didn't get a chance to install the headlights. I wanted to do some painting since it was nice out.

I painted exhaust parts.
IMG_20170201_133621761.jpg IMG_20170208_105009630.jpg

These also came in. They only cost me $7 on Amazon.
IMG_20170208_192454871.jpg
They are brighter than the LEDs in my Si (from SuperbrightLED)
IMG_20170208_193307426.jpg
IMG_20170208_200458572.jpg
I still have to clean the adhesive from the old tint. I'm too lazy to do that. :giggle:

In addition, I also used Seafoam to clean out the gunk from the valves and pistons. The thick white cloud gave some attention around the neighborhood. But I'm sure the neighbors weren't pleased when I drove the car around and left a trail of white smoke everywhere.

Reactions: Nix
Gotta love it when an Ebay purchase works/surprises you in the end. Can't beat $7

Gotta love it when an Ebay purchase works/surprises you in the end. Can't beat $7
I got it from Amazon. $7 with 2-day shipping! I usually buy used parts from eBay. Like the headlights, taillights, and side markers. The used projector headlights with HIDs already included were $90 shipped. :bananasplit::shhhh:

Back