Flightmaster127

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Delaware
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Seems other states have a thread like this going for them so I'll start one for little old Delaware. I know there have to be some other users from the area, and I know for sure I see lots of 9th gen civics.

When: Today around 3:40PM
Where: I-95 South (just after the left exit for I-295)
What: Orange 14' Si Coupe (bought from Martin Honda headed south on I-95 at about 3:40Pm. You passed me on the left. Oddly enough if your on here and you bought your car in August I test drove it the day before you purchased it.)

When: 2-5-15
Where: Parking lot of the PetSmart in Christiana
What: White 14-15' Si Sedan (We pulled in at the exact same time)

When: 2-15-15 (2pm ish)
Where: Turning left at the light into the Lowes parking lot in Bear
What: Red 14-15' Si Coupe

When: 2-24-15 (3:30pm)
Where: Turning right at the intersection of 273 and Kirkwood highway/72
What: Black 14'-15' Si with a chrome license plate frame.

Sweet. I've probably seen you driving around at some point. I kind of float around the Bear/Newark area.

Oh nice! would be nice to get the 9th gens together sometime, when the nice weather comes to Delaware...You attend any of the Cars N Coffee meets in Middletown or near Rt 141?

I've heard of them, but I work retail so I basically work every Saturday, and that seems to be when the majority of them are. I do try to attend the auto X events held by Brandywine Motorsports Club though.

When: 3-21-15
Where: Parked next to my Si in the Newark Shopping Center
What: Silver 12' Civic Si 4 door.

You were parked next to my car for about 3 hours outside of the goodwill and the liquor store.

When: 2-15-16 (8:25am)
Where: Going North on I-95 just before the Harvey Rd. Exit.
What: White FB6

When: 2-20-16 (2:35pm)
Where: Going west on Chichester Ave. (just north of the state line). Just before the Wawa.
What: White 12' Civic SI sedan.

Back