Decent Deal for 13 Si Sedan ($22,500)?

22,890.62 total w/nav and w/hfp lip kit and i think sat radio was included because im over a year now and i still have sat radio lol :thumb:

yeah we haggled for a bit but he saw i wasent backing down so he made it sweet for me and i took the car and ran lol

I wound up leasing from Rick Case Honda. I fought very hard and got 218.00 per month plus tax ( 231.00 Total) sign and drive. Zero out of pocket upfront, just signature.

Hope I did well. ?? No Nav, White, SEDAN

The Finance manger said it was a 1685.00 loser but I know their is many rebates and incentives this month on Civic.

I haven't researched lease rates on the SI, but $218 seems like a great rate.

Just looked on Honda, and it says $230/month for the lx auto sedan for lease. That's a great rate you got.

HI,

I just got my 1st paper statement from American Honda Financial and my payoff on a 2013 Si with summer tires is 22,896.00. I put zero out of pocket just sign and drive on a 36 month lease with 12k miles per year. My payment is 235.00 with tax. I just am a little surprised the pay off is 22,896.00 I think I should of negotiated the otd price then fought on the money factor and landed on a payment. I even used a recent college grad coupon for 500.00 bucks. Oh well, live and learn I guess.

The Si Sedan W/Summer tires has a MRSP of $23,705 prior to tax. Maybe some of the other people who work in sales can chime in, but you did good. You got a lease rate lower than a LX...and a full payoff basically a grand under msrp (without tax factored in). A 7% tax rate would push the price another ~$1700 dollars.

I wound up leasing from Rick Case Honda. I fought very hard and got 218.00 per month plus tax ( 231.00 Total) sign and drive. Zero out of pocket upfront, just signature.

Hope I did well. ?? No Nav, White, SEDAN

The Finance manger said it was a 1685.00 loser but I know their is many rebates and incentives this month on Civic.

Dealers don't stay in business by losing money. Trust me. They made plenty. Maybe not as much as average. But they royally screw stupid people. So they're always making money.

Back in the SI again. It was like pulling teeth though. End of 2013 and dealers are still trying to hold onto their SI like it was gold. Went to 4 dealership and none of them wants to budge and even trying to charge me a mark up (between $1-$3k). The 4th dealer broke down and got my 13 base si sedan for $20,397.

Back