Dented side skirt

zhongyang3

Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hello. So I made a novice mistake and placed the jack on the wrong part of my car. Now I have a very visible dent at the bottom of my car. Before I buy a side skirt, does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can fix this? Would I just take off my fender and work from there?

Thanks.

uploadfromtaptalk1419893349620.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1419893357689.jpg

Your going to have a body shop pull that out. Dont think a side skirt will fit properly without working that section some.....

This is what it looks like without the front fender.

image.jpg

Thanks guys. I took it to a shop and they did some minor repairs for $100. The standard rate was about $300-$400. One guy was going to charge over $2000 to replace the whole bar. So with my minor repair it looks like this:

uploadfromtaptalk1419985182348.jpg

I didn't. Was in the waiting room. But from what I saw after he showed me, it did consist of a lot of tools, one of which was a drill. He finished it off with some paint too.

Thanks guys. I took it to a shop and they did some minor repairs for $100. The standard rate was about $300-$400. One guy was going to charge over $2000 to replace the whole bar. So with my minor repair it looks like this:

Doesn't look perfect, but a lot better than before.

Back